[Wip]Skullgirl Lifebar 1.1 1280x720

DartzPie

Since Im lost with how to combine Default and Regular Rounds together.

also my first wip poll thingy....

Single:

mugen017_zpsa2a7eb0a.png

still no turns

[beta Download] 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/92ohp8rolzrltls/Skullgirls(2).rar

[some Description]*Before downloading please read

Credits to Tri and Sxvector

Lifebar so far only has Single

Take will not appear if intro is skipped

Take goes up to 7

*Still needs Round Icons 

Needs announcer 

Turns doesnt have turn portz: but still playable kind of

Timer Font still bieng applied

Why don't you make a 640x480 version?

bcoz they will looks ugly due the resizing besides he never use that low resolution.

And because I get bored. and get easily sidetracked(*looks at P4A back to others* :tableflip: )

I just get too much things pile up is all and making a 640x480 takes resizing anti alising  or something. It gets boring... 

ACTUALLY!

Good news for you guys.

in 1.1 it has such superior scaling. that if you do shrink your resolution down to 640,480.

mugen will shrink the lifebars to a accommodate it.

and since its 1.1 , AND from the looks of the shot your using 24bit images (hellz yeah)

It will look great in 640,480 resolution.

ACTUALLY!

Good news for you guys.

in 1.1 it has such superior scaling. that if you do shrink your resolution down to 640,480.

mugen will shrink the lifebars to a accommodate it.

and since its 1.1 , AND from the looks of the shot your using 24bit images (hellz yeah)

It will look great in 640,480 resolution.

Wow really? What about screenpack? If I use 640 screenpack on 1.1 720 resolution, will it be resize well?

Wuuut... curious to see if thats true... although ive seen this shrink happen for stages that dont have localcoords and lifebars with powerbars or anything below would look wrong due to 720+1 to 480. But these bars film strips do have a bottom.

• 1 year later...

ok so... i dont think I'll be able to finish these, i lost interest in them but i thought i share them instead of keeping them myself 

http://www.mediafire.com/download/92ohp8rolzrltls/Skullgirls(2).rar  (also added in top of the post)

it has simul now but not the ports u can still play survival but not turns(ports unajusted)