Sagat SF2HD by ミマァ released 11/16/13

Phantom Blood

Well, if I remember right you'll add to your Sagat some moves from Street Fighter Zero/Alpha, right?

Yeah thats pretty much the Idea for my version. :goodmood:  I'll have him available around the end of this year.

Just tryed him out and he pretty much old Sf2 sagat with the HD sprites however the only downer about this Sagat he is using sf2 ryu's K.O. sound. But he is a pretty good character.

A cool HD SF2 Sagat! Yet, I noticed some peculiar things: - what is the red collision box for in his stance animation ([begin Action 0])?   EuAmw75.png - missing required Actions 42 & 43 (debug flooding) - in his start-to-jump state, [statedef 40], anim = 38 is used, yet the [begin Action 38] is not available;   then a ChangeAnim to [begin Action 40] at time = 0........it looks like wrong MUGEN code with the wrong character....   (debug flooding) - did the author forget to include velset = 0,0 in all fireball specials?   Sagat slides forward a bit every time he shoots fireballs......... - light fireball is a bit too slow.........(just me?) - two fireball hits stun P2?

- throws P2 position needs adjustment:

mMUBAsG.gif - crouching super fireball uses D,F,D,F, z command only while standing super fireball uses D,F,D,F, x/y command only?   since there is no button versions difference, I think D,F,D,F, x/y/z for standing and D,B,D,B, a/b/c for crouching are more 

appropriate

• 1 month later...