[Digimon] MoonMillenniummon by BoyBoyz

Lord Batros

Wait... YOU made those digimon or just MoonMilleniummon? And no voice? I can give him the voice of Nightmare from I think Soul Calibur..? Anyway, I just tried again they're still malicious... I didn't accept it because I'm scared it'll mess up my whole computer... 

Hey... something happened to MY files! They're malicious as well! Something happened to the files!

Malicious? The only possible file that can be detected as a malicious false positive is the .cmd file. I don't think I am good enough to create viruses yet.

Ahhh, that's why i had my characters' .cmd files disappeared back then. It didn't happen again after i messed up with my antivirus setting.

Thanks Werewood! Pleasure to see you around! Love your Beatrice and Oni works!

So happy to see you around here too!  For your information, I just released a Custom Abel beta and updated my Custom Beatrice.  Now I am trying to work more on my Custom Oni as for now he has normal moves only..........

Sorry but I am not familiar with Digimon, so I may not be of useful help with your mugenized Digimon bosses.  So, after Digimon bosses, what other bosses are in your MUGEN authoring plan please?

Let us get busy with our MUGEN business!  th_096_K.gif