Requests to Ness

Ness

Ness’s Open Thread to Requests

Rules:

• Requests 2 per person at a time.
  • Requests should be wrote out like this:  “Solid Snake by Seanalty for WinMugen.”
  • Manors are always nice as well, please don’t be rude or demanding, nobody likes that.
  • Much like the “Does this thing exsist thread”, if you post a picture of something I’ll do my best to honor the inquiry.
  • I work anywhere from 5 to 9 days straight at a time, so I upload all my stuff to 4shared while I am at work, and usually notify people once I have it hosted, in short, some requests won’t be met immediately.  Please be patient.
  • I do honor palette requests for certain characters, and sound garaging.  If the character is something I’ve usually used or kept around and I happen to have the connections or time to make or acquire said objects, I will also honor those requests.  Example:  “SF4 Palettes for Ryu by Pots.”  Or, “CvS2 sounds for N64 Mari’s Guile.

-+-

As most of you know, I’ve been around since like 2006ish?So I have a pretty good knowledge of what is what, and I have a massive collection on my PC, so please don’t hesitate to ask, however if I don’t have something, the best I’ll do is try to provide a link, mainly from this site here for all you lazy butts out there :-p.

Thank you!

-Ness (Son Vilain/Jean Vilain/etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

Um since you are taking requests could you please look into these 2. Thank you.

1.Cvs Yun By Dark-Shade

Reference link:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/old-cvs-yun--124424.0.html

2.Strider Hiryu by Exshadow/Vibrant

Reference link:

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/exstrider--96240.0.html

I believe I may have both of these actually, I will check tonight, and hopefully have them hosted hjere soon.  :-)  I have most of Dark Shade's stuff, the strider I think I have him not 100% but I will check, glad someone decided to use this :-)

• 1 month later...

Sorry I totally forgot my friend ...

Strider and his CS patch are linked from my topic, as for Yun, I'm still on the hunt, I was able to locate his Rolento, Zangief, Sagod, etc.  no such luck with Yun yet ...

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to keep bugging you but thats not ExShadow's Strider and DarkShade's Yun is not in the "darkshade's unfinished works" zip file from Ryon's skydrive.

Also sorry, that request I completed was a screw up because I just did a quick google search and gave him the first link I found which turned out to be pass protected. Here's that Broly: http://www.sendspace.com/file/rg3w6q

Sorry to keep bugging you but thats not ExShadow's Strider and DarkShade's Yun is not in the "darkshade's unfinished works" zip file from Ryon's skydrive.

Damn, I just realized that's his SF3 Yunski, I will just upload them on my mediafire account for you.

All three have the beard, and they all do have slightly different move sets.  EFSAndy001, Failure, Mgmurrow, and then an edit of esf's thatis supposedly working for 1.0 http://www.4shared.com/zip/MCU9AIC4/Shinlvl2AkumaBetaV05.html

Honeslt, Shin Lvl2 Akuma was awesome in the Flash but there isnt an amaizng conversion of him out, and I doubt there ever will be ...

Just spoke to a trusted source, it didn't make sense at first but now I'm sure. I'm not sure how I didn't catch it when seeing the other posts on the MFG link of Ex's Strider. That was an Aprils Fools post, Ex never made a strider. I apologize from the time I made you waste looking around for it. 

Flex it   Dan type wild by darkshade Sf3 akuma by Vyn

Gouki was never released. You might be thinking of Fayt's which I have both versions. As far as Dan goes I'll look into it.

Just spoke to a trusted source, it didn't make sense at first but now I'm sure. I'm not sure how I didn't catch it when seeing the other posts on the MFG link of Ex's Strider. That was an Aprils Fools post, Ex never made a strider. I apologize from the time I made you waste looking around for it.

lol no worries, I have Syns which is excellent.

All three have the beard, and they all do have slightly different move sets.  EFSAndy001, Failure, Mgmurrow, and then an edit of esf's thatis supposedly working for 1.0 http://www.4shared.com/zip/MCU9AIC4/Shinlvl2AkumaBetaV05.html

Honeslt, Shin Lvl2 Akuma was awesome in the Flash but there isnt an amaizng conversion of him out, and I doubt there ever will be ...

Thanks.