SSJ Gohan released, AGP re-released and BNMP5.0 revamped!

Basara-kun

Greetings people!! I'm back with various releases I wanted to give you since months meanwhile I was working in my other projects (like Scott, Frank and Rose). Here's the list, people:

Posted Image
1. SSJ Gohan (ex-Gohan Z2) released
Do you remember that AF release I did the day after?? And the solid of this char even when it was a joke?? Well, after that I added it as a possible WIP of mine, so here you are the revamped and serious version of my Gohan (not Z2 nor joke ver. anymore, don't worry). He has A LOT of improved things, but you've to discover them in the readme of the character. You can find him in Experimental section in Chars ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
2. Kung Fu Fan (old ver.) relaunched
As a bonus, I re-released the first version of Kung Fu Fan, the one with default sparks and EX moves, stated as a Prototype version from the definitive KFF all you know. You can find him in Experimental section in Chars ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
3. BNMP 5.0 update: new sites for Anti-Gouki Project & Palettes and a new section
The 2 sections I needed to do in my new websites are ready:
a) A new Palette section: Every pallete packs has now back online and with updates for some characters (from 6 to 12), as well a new pack released (SSIV Haohmaru by Capuchino, in the pic). You can find it in my Add-Ons section
b) Anti-Gouki Project now has his own page in BNMP5.0: visit the new section with all you need to know about my fullgame, info, screenshots and available downloads for my released clones as well for the Public beta 1 (soon I'll update my threads in AGP subforum)
c) A new section for BNMP, the Museum: Since I've going like 10 years as MUGEN creator, I give you a surprise: now you can find almost all my websites (but v2.0, soon will be uploaded) from the past in this section I called as "Museum" where you can see my evolution until now. You can find it below the website in the menu

So here's my surprise for you, I hope you enjoy the new releases and sections from my new website I prepared since months for you, soon a new release thread about a creation I'm pretty sure all of you are waiting for ;)

http://network.mugenguild.com/basara/
:bye:

I found an odd bug, when he launches his projectile he can combo in 12-22 hits and K.O. someone, Is this the update or the joke one cuz the def. says 9,9,2013?

About the Ki Blasts, that's a thing I've to fix eventually, but that happens because you got a lot of powerbar and there's very few time between every move. About the "update", well, it's more like a remake of this character where I converted the joke into something more normal. And about the date, that's his release date: September 9 =P

Thanks to all for your comments, Gohan will be updated soon, so wait for it ;)