Thanks Fileden....

Demitri

It sucks. I mean it doesnt hurt as bad as when Megaupload went down (I lost so much because of that) but there were still a few useful things i had on fileden. Wish there was some notice ahead of time =/

they just told me to download all of my files from them, since they're doin' a system change at tha end of tha month, thru CX.com or whatnot, & set up an account with them, then DL a desktop app that'll allow you to drag-n-drop files to be up'd. it'll allow for streamin' music & vids, gives you 10 gigs free instead of 1, chizz like that; apparently, due to some security blocks, tha new site can't just shift tha files over. i hate i gotta go thru this, cuz i got over 800 megs worth of chizz on there, & i gotta grab every file 1 by 1. man, this chizz won't be fun. at. all.   :noway:

they just told me to download all of my files from them, since they're doin' a system change at tha end of tha month, thru CX.com or whatnot, & set up an account with them, then DL a desktop app that'll allow you to drag-n-drop files to be up'd. it'll allow for streamin' music & vids, gives you 10 gigs free instead of 1, chizz like that; apparently, due to some security blocks, tha new site can't just shift tha files over. i hate i gotta go thru this, cuz i got over 800 megs worth of chizz on there, & i gotta grab every file 1 by 1. man, this chizz won't be fun. at. all.   :noway:

At least you can get them, homie.