Sayzo's RANT HOUSE

Sayzo

Aight...

:angry1: YO!

IM SICK OF THESE HATERZ! HATING ON ME CUZ I MAKE SICK LOW RES STAGES. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! JUST CUZ I DON'T DO HIRES OR DON'T HAV OUTRAGEOUS GRAPHICS SKILLZ, DOESNT MEAN YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME! HATING ON MY CUSTOM STAGES! HATING ON MY SUPER JUMP SFA STAGES! JUST...PLAIN...HATIIIIIING!!!

So what!? I got tons of ideas. I'm well liked. My coding gets better everyday! AAAAAAAND...my spriting capabilities increase with every SFA stage I release! Some of these dudes ain't dropped a single creation. But most of them have. And I'll admit...they're pretty sick. But they're good at what THEY do.

BUT THIS IS WHAT I DO!

:areyoukidding: SO PULL YA SKIRTS DOWN AND RBG YA LITTLE LAME HIRES IMAGES WHILE I KEEP SPRITING THESE DOPE LOW RES STAGES! WANKSTERS! WHAT!?

Now Roger that!

Honestly I like low Res stages just as much as I like hi res, a good stage is a good stage if it's hi Res or low, it really shouldn't matter. Sorry people are hating on your work Flare. But as always people will have their opinions no matter what we do in life.

hey dude, forget those haters man.

When it comes down to it, YOU got to present YOUR vision of a stage the way you imagined it.

As creators we do not make things for the public, we make things for ourselves and share with the public.

All of the characters I make, I make them cause I want to see them in the game playing the way they play.

If people like it, Good for them, If not, Tough Cookies.

Remember dude this is your creations, its your imaginations.

Take the feedback but Don't take it to seriously from someone who doesnt even know what its like to imagine.

Mother fuckers who bass out in thier cars. I mean REALLY bad. Bass so bad, It's shaking the ground and you literially feel it Shaking your insides. And not just with rap mind you, I've heard it with Mexician music with these little cocksuckers who act and dress like little thug pieces of trash. Pisses me off enough that I want to take out my gun and shoot. Not the people or the car mind you, thier goddamn speakers.

hey dude, forget those haters man.

When it comes down to it, YOU got to present YOUR vision of a stage the way you imagined it.

As creators we do not make things for the public, we make things for ourselves and share with the public.

All of the characters I make, I make them cause I want to see them in the game playing the way they play.

If people like it, Good for them, If not, Tough Cookies.

Remember dude this is your creations, its your imaginations.

Take the feedback but Don't take it to seriously from someone who doesnt even know what its like to imagine.

Absolutely. Half the people don't understand that first statement. The other half won't admit to the second...

@Flare I feel you can only understand if you create something in life I'm a musician so I understand perfectly. @Guy... really? I've never heard anyone who doesnt like a lot of bass. Hmmm that's interesting.

Dude seriously, enough to rattle your internal organs literally. You can feel your lungs and heart shake. I like some bass but that fucking overkill on a retarded scale. Even those who drive in front of my house, bad enough to shake my house. Mind you my house is 3 bedroom house and these fuckwads are loud enough for all my walls to shake. I work at night, now imagine being woken up with that shit.