Snk chars Megaman and Paul Phoenix

God-Aztec

Hi my friends.

During this time he was missing, was doing "sprites", but does not do a while because my mouse is broken and therefore the moemnto eh not bought one because of lack of money practically'm broke : (, but really I'm still motivated to do these chars and both zangief can not find where I left the char and sprites today. I found it very encondido a .rar file, and I really hope to finish soon.

Good reasons for these two chars are: I really always wanted megaman out a kof game and as well I spend all this time editing of Rockman sprites, and because I like the results :) In both paul ... Paul really loved since I observe the char on the web but is known to stay in an "Alpha" and is private. And for that of private alpha motivated me to that I could do. And as to avoid misunderstandings with other forums and people only decide to release all my chars in MFFA. Well yes but I say goodbye for now and leave you with a video of the chars and then I'll upload images.

saludos a todos y que tengan un gran dia :)

Oh cool. Your doing a Paul Phoneix.

Yeah toaster, i make a paul.

Bring it on ya Aliens!!!!

Will he have that awesome move that takes a chunk of the oponents life? (The one he punches.)

sorry but I do not quite understand what you say.

SNK Paul! Awesome :awesome

Thanks.

Te esta quedando bien ese Paul.

Thanks Ex-chan, almost there, I guess in September ready.