MRSS Naruto Chars?

jazzpear94

Question

so i saw the set listed here  -  http://ninjainc11.webs.com/narutomugencharacters.htm

but all the links are for megaupload and the sensdpace is long dead DX i really want em

if anyone has at least seven of them then plz i want em reaally baad... one they are not

tiny chibi (but not very tall) two i had the naruto long ago and so i know he is not bad :P

anyhow if you have em plz send and hopefully naruto himself is in your bunch so thanks

7 answers to this question

To Laharl, anything that's not "Super mega awesome" or made by Seanalty is "god awful."

Okay, they're not that good, but I'd still say they are the very least passable. ...Or maybe I'm just not as picky as some when it comes to MUGEN characters. Still, the majority of them are overpowered and a lot of them have infinites. Most of them have generic KOF voices, except Naruto who has a garbled, barely audible version of his voice. They really are mediocre, but I really wouldn't go as far as to say they are god awful unless you're picky. (Like Laharl. :P)

Oh yeah, now that I think of it that is one other thing is that their animations are stiff, stiff, STIFF!

...But I'd STILL say passable at worst.

With very basic attacks. the only one that doesn't is naruto and hes still terrible.

I think, at the very least, it was cool that the Tayuyu character at least attempted to incorporate the three giant dudes, even if the execution wasn't great. (But at least they weren't just attached to Tayuyu and had AI to them.)