MvC Kingpin by Slotman and Luigimaster

Macaulyn97

Question

13 answers to this question

Its the same that ZombieBrock showed. I'm seeking the one in the topic of the first post, with MvC gameplay and effects.

Its the same that ZombieBrock showed. I'm seeking the one in the topic of the first post, with MvC gameplay and effects.

did u DL and give him a look because its the same one i have in my mugen and it has all the same effects it showed in the pics at the guild topic u posted so i was assuming it was the same one 

Brock that's an awesome collection! Time to re-up! :yaoming:

yeah u know we had an issue over here with our collection so i took all we had here and added it to my site so it can be kept up with, and i have been keeping it up with new releases and what not, i left a link to my site in the marvel collection so people wont have to keep searching if they came here for marvel characters 

did u DL and give him a look because its the same one i have in my mugen and it has all the same effects it showed in the pics at the guild topic u posted so i was assuming it was the same one 

Then perhaps its not the same of your mugen too. I'm completely sure its not any of those. Would you mind uploading yours?