The Next MFFA Tournament (Official Sign Ups are NOW will close on 25th )

LegatoSkyheart

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Updated.

The Actual Tournament won't happen till early September so it should give you guys a decent time to brush up on your skills.

Also The Game is Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter.

Good Luck.

I wish to sign up but i dont nknow what ggpo is or what other  programs i may need!

gimme some linkz please

Same here.

Go here

Lagato, you may want to link the main post to this page as well

EDIT:

This just got my attention due to MugoUrth's questions in the chat.

GGPO needs OPEN PORTS in order to play. If you do not have open ports or a static IP You CANNOT use GGPO.

MugoUrth has a HughesNet router and cannot use GGPO because that would require him changing his account type with Hughes, which he cannot do.

Go here

EDIT:

GGPO needs OPEN PORTS in order to play. If you do not have open ports or a static IP You CANNOT use GGPO.

MugoUrth has a HughesNet router and cannot use GGPO because that would require him changing his account type with Hughes, which he cannot do.

i have no control over my ports barracks internet no lets me  

I like join the turry how do I sign up :( sorry I need help joining the contest and please explain to me in baby step >.<

after long hard work of training with my Friends and mentor on ggpo

this my main statues rank games I most play on ggpo

1st:last blade 2

2nd: Garou

3rd:SFIII 3RD STRINKE

4th:SFA3

5th:KOF2002

God, I want to play online so badly. I know I said I'd forget it and move on, but I've been dying to fight a real opponent in a fighting game for a long time. And an online multiplayer fighting game that's free and doesn't run on Steam doesn't exist.

Go here

EDIT:

Oh? well then that could be a problem.

I used GGPO just a while ago and it was fine, Never thought about that being an Issue. Would everyone like to switch over to Mame then?

If peeps want to keep going with GGPO then head over Bruce's Thread.

If ya want to go Mame then we shall, I never thought Ports would have been an issue, sorry.

I used GGPO just a while ago and it was fine, Never thought about that being an Issue. Would everyone like to switch over to Mame then?

okay here my idae legato for those that work good with ggpo they should also have mame as well this way for goes cant use ggpo can use mame only u have to do have your judges to watch the fight and report u wo win and who lost the fight then any ggpo player that win can meet up with Mame as well. also I do work for both for me mame and ggpo. but your call how to do thing also Im always in chat room so meet there today Im be waiting .

i have no control over my ports barracks internet no lets me  

You'll have to come to the chat and speak with us sometime. Kamau seems to especially good at helping others with their issues on GGPO.

If ya want to go Mame then we shall, I never thought Ports would have been an issue, sorry.

I wasn't expecting ports to be such an issue myself. If need be I'll find a decent server for Mame. That method may be slower and more laggy than GGPO, but it doesn't need open ports.

Shall I revive the Mame Netplay thread?

There's another emulator with Online capabilities?

Yay! I got Kawaks and quite a few games. KofF 98, Children of the Atom, Street Fighter Alpha 3, and then some.

What is MFFA's Kawaks server?

we don't have a personal server, we choose the best server that will work best for us. Not to mention everyone seems to have moved onto GGPO, though a few of us still keep the other emulators handy (like myself)