New Version of Street Fighter 4

Like I said before and I'll say this many times: They should quit teasing their Fans and make a street Fighter with Every character (including some from the EX series) from the whole series even if they have to put the characters from SF1 back in to the roster. Trust me it will be a worth-while fighting game.

I agree with you. It is gonna be a worth Street Fighter game ever. Pretty much like how Namco give us Tekken Tag 2. But the problem is, will Capcom do it? I've also heard some rumor said that Capcom will not make Street Fighter 5 because they don't have money right now. Seriously? Capcom doesn't have money??? That's why they keep milking their franchise to get some money.

I agree with you. It is gonna be a worth Street Fighter game ever. Pretty much like how Namco give us Tekken Tag 2. But the problem is, will Capcom do it? I've also heard some rumor said that Capcom will not make Street Fighter 5 because they don't have money right now. Seriously? Capcom doesn't have money??? That's why they keep milking their franchise to get some money.

They won't make Street Fighter 5 any time soon because the time isn't right. There's always been a gap in between the numbered games. 

BTW If they actually did make Street Fighter 5, that would still be considered "milking the franchise".

They won't make Street Fighter 5 any time soon because the time isn't right. There's always been a gap in between the numbered games. 

BTW If they actually did make Street Fighter 5, that would still be considered "milking the franchise".

If it about time..I think now is the perfect time for Street Fighter 5 to be made. PS4 and XB1 already released, we're now at the new generation console. In PS3/360 era, Namco give us two Tekken, Netherrealm studio give us two MK (actually Netherrealm can give us the 3rd MK games a.k.a MK10 for us if they not make Injustice. But MK10 has been confirm in progress for PS4 and XB1, gladly) and even Project Soul can give us two Soul Calibur. For Street Fighter, Capcom give us 4 version of the same game. Capcom can give us Street Fighter 5 on PS3/360 already if they not make too many version of Street Fighter 4. I know this a tradition for Street Fighter franchise but that is back in 90's. Nowadays, gamers doesn't like too much anymore. They need to move on...is like they want to add everything in Street Fighter 4 only. You right about that "milking things". If Street Fighter 5 is released, pretty sure we will get the Super/Ultimate/Mega/Ultra/Championship edition of it...

Retsu would be a interesting addiction to the rooster.

However, how he would fight?

We barelly saw him fighting besides his limited appearance in Street Fighter 1.

Don't worry about that, they can add a new move plus redesign his old move to look much better.

• 2 weeks later...

Retsu would be a interesting addiction to the rooster.

However, how he would fight?

We barelly saw him fighting besides his limited appearance in Street Fighter 1.

I assume Retsu is some Shao-lin monk right?  As a Chinese, Shao-Lin Kung Fu is one of my country's valuable assets. SF1 Retsu already has some Shao-Lin Kung Fu basics:

I guess SSF4 Retsu can use some weaponry like a long staff too:

Shao-Lin 36-staff 少林三十六棍 is a real classic.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/dec/14/5th-ultra-street-fighter-4-character-female-says-ono-final-fighter-not-retsu/

The Capcom representative put a few suspicions to rest by stating that this mystery fighter is not Marvel vs. Capcom 3's Haggar, not Street Fighter Alpha 3's R. Mika, and not Street Fighter 1's Retsu. 

Ono did confirm, however, that the final addition to the Ultra Street Fighter 4 roster will be a female. This was the only bit of information given to the public, but now that we know the gender, who do you think the last USF4 character will be?

• 2 weeks later...

Chances are we get Demon Chun-Li or Evil Cammy or Possessed Rose, considering last time the "New" character was just another form of Akuma, and not getting hopes up in case they play the same dick-move twice.

You forgot Yun and Yang were added in Arcade Edition as well. Also Oni and Akuma are really no way similar gameplay-wise other than they're both shotos.

People really need to realize that all shoto characters are not the same.

Ono said that the new character is one that has never been in a fighting game before so that rules out your asinine assumptions. As mentioned earlier, a lot of people are theorizing that the new character is Decapre or another one of the Dolls, and all of the hints point towards those reasonings

You forgot Yun and Yang were added in Arcade Edition as well. Also Oni and Akuma are really no way similar gameplay-wise other than they're both shotos. People really need to realize that all shoto characters are not the same. Ono said that the new character is one that has never been in a fighting game before so that rules out your asinine assumptions. As mentioned earlier, a lot of people are theorizing that the new character is Decapre or another one of the Dolls, and all of the hints point towards those reasonings

Just saying, knowing modern day Capcom, I wouldn't be surprised.

• 2 months later...

So guys, the wait is over....the 5TH character - DECAPRE!!!

I'm not sure whether I'm happy or not with this news...although in my perspective, it still sound like Capcom has cheat on us. Like we have been stated before, the 5th character is the new character that was never in Street Fighter before, but we already knows that Decapre always exist in Street Fighter universe even though she's not playable. For me, adding her is same like if Capcom add Retsu. Not to mentioned, already see a huge amount of community whose quite angry because the 5th character is only a clone of Cammy (at least Oni and Evil Ryu looks awesome even though they also a clone characters).

It's pretty obvious that Decapre isn't anything like Cammy, or are you just trying to turn this into a "Let's shit on Capcom " thread, oh wait, that's what this thread was trying to be the entire time!

Dude, it's everyone personal opinion man...Read my first post back, I want to know what MFFA community thinks about this new SF4 update. It's up to everyone, no matter they love, hate or talk shit about it. Seen all your comment in this thread, obviously show you like this new update and it's okay, because it's your personal opinion right? I don't against it. I want to hear everyone personal opinion. No hard feeling bro.

The true non-SF-empty-slot(s) is(are) reserved for the 6th/7th/8th/9th/... character(s) when they announce Ultimate SFIV, Marvelous SFIV, Extra SFIV, Reborn SFIV, The Lost SFIV, Wholly Molly SFIV....etc.

I personally am fine with Decapre. 

The true non-SF-empty-slot(s) is(are) reserved for the 6th/7th/8th/9th/... character(s) when they announce Ultimate SFIV, Marvelous SFIV, Extra SFIV, Reborn SFIV, The Lost SFIV, Wholly Molly SFIV....etc.

I personally am fine with Decapre. 

I got a feeling this could be true :=D:

Well thats cool!

At least Capcom are going somewhere with this, But still no Alex =(

I mean at least they should go ahead and add the rest of the SF3 roster (Except Gill).

I want to see Alex too but I understand about Gill, he's origin is not fit yet for the current storyline of SF4. I just hope SF5 storyline will continue the SF3 story. After that we can have more non-human characters.

I want to see Alex too but I understand about Gill, he's origin is not fit yet for the current storyline of SF4. I just hope SF5 storyline will continue the SF3 story. After that we can have more non-human characters.

I want to see Alex in *SFIV too since Alex is the main character in SFIII.  About Gill, hmmmmmm..... although Gill is my favorite SF boss, I too think he is not that fitting like you said. 

>> non-human characters

As some secret bonus characters, non-human ones sound more reasonable to me.  IMHO, Twelve is already making SF's streetwise human-race origin kind of off pretty much.....sorry if I just offended your idea........

LOL! Yeah I always interest with non-human looking characters (one of the reason why I love DBZ, Superman and Mortal Kombat so much). I remember when I play Street Fighter for the first time, my main was always Blanka and Dhalsim (Dhalsim is human, but his long hand and leg make him quite badass for me) :goodmood: That why SF3 is my most favourite Street Fighter games so far, not just about the beautiful 2d graphic, also about the cast characters. Necro, Twelve, Q and Gill really make Street Fighter into a whole new level of badass and in SF4, of course Seth, Evil Ryu and Oni taking that spot! I also like Garuda, Shura Kairi, and Skullomania from SFEX, but sadly SFEX 3D graphic was really bad...I just wish they make SFEX like a SF3 2D graphic.

I really happy to see Skullomania in CVS style in mugen

:awesome Hail mugen forever!!!