Being banned for wanting to discuss the series canon, makes sense?

Toshio Tenma

So, I was banned for wanting to discuss the series canon of a popular anime and the administrators claimed that I was both forcing my opinions on other people and disrespecting their opinions as well.

By a twist of irony, the administrator of said forum was forcing her fangirl-ism ideas on me even after telling that I should NOT be forced to agree with other people's opinions.

Does that make sense?

Nobody was discussing the canon and only fandom ideas even in a post with images of a certain episode whose details were not given.

My comments regarding to what I have understood about the episode were even removed, because the obsessed admin considered them as offencible.

Well, giving a opinion about a episode considered as offence?

It SUCKS!!!

Nobody was discussing the canon and only fandom ideas even in a post with images of a certain episode whose details were not given.

My comments regarding to what I have understood about the episode were even removed, because the obsessed admin considered them as offencible.

Well, giving a opinion about a episode considered as offence?

It SUCKS!!!

And there are many more forums as such. I've seen many normal looking forums that function like cults.