Twilight Sparkle by Ralord released 5/11/2013

Octavia Melody

VERY nicely made Twilight Sparkle!  All I can suggest is better & more aggro AI.  :3

Once she gets that, I'll have something to play with in my Mugen Series.  

2j0xovb.png

2uetll0.png

Currently LPing: Higurashi - When They Cry (Steam)  /  Legend of Zelda - Temples of Turmoil Revamped (ZC)
Next LPs: A Boy & His Blob (NES)  /  Legend of Zelda - First Quest Layered (ZC)

Well, I'm doing a Mugen Battle Series!  Of course I want at least above average AI characters so that fights can be fun to watch....not sit there and have characters turtle all day or not do anything.  >_<;

The fights also serve another purpose too....to showcase everyone's characters at their BEST potential.  :3

2j0xovb.png

2uetll0.png

Currently LPing: Higurashi - When They Cry (Steam)  /  Legend of Zelda - Temples of Turmoil Revamped (ZC)

Tried her. She's actually not half bad, especially for an Alpha. I noticed Diagonal-Backward plus Strong Attack does nothing though.

She is extremely well made, just hoping & praying now for the more awesome AI. :3

2j0xovb.png

2uetll0.png

UPDATE:    -Damage Dampener added! You can turn this off in Config.cns if you wish but its not recommened (UNLESS YOU LOVE POWAH) -Light Attack is 2 ticks quicker (chaining from Light to medium and heavy is now easier) -Magic Nova (lvl3 Super) Deals less damage -Tatari Mode enabled by default (Pallette 7 - 12), you can turn this off or on in Config.cns -Character width Increased slightly   Download here (or on first post): http://www.mediafire.com/?51fgz1r33hc2bph   100% damage combos shouldn't be possible now