Asura Buster - King

Werewood

@Staubhold: >>Even the source game stage is wider.

You may change the stage width in abu-palace.def (AB King stage by KFM).

Tried it with KFMs stage. Ain´t working, cause your AB King just moves along with the stage scrolling.

Tried it with KFMs stage. Ain´t working, cause your AB King just moves along with the stage scrolling.

No, I meant editing the boundaries of the included AB King stage abu-palace.def, which was mugenized by KFM (KFM of randomselect).

For example,

;-------------------------------------------------------- [info] name = "Castle of Baskervilles - Throne Room" author = "Kung Fu Man" ;-------------------------------------------------------- [Camera] startx = 0 starty = -200 boundleft = -156 boundright = 156 boundhigh = -200 boundlow = 0 verticalfollow = .00000000000000000000000000000002 floortension = 40 tension = 30;15   <=================  change 15 to 30 to allow stage horizontal scrolling

Sorry but AB King must be able to function only in the included AB King stage abu-palace.def :bow:

@Staubhold:

>> but it´s the same, AB King just follows the stage...

Oh I know what you meant now! 

A fix update here:

update_notes_2013-05-18:
- AB King is not following the stage movement so intensively
- the "Castle of Baskervilles - Throne Room" stage now is wider to allow player's movement like in the arcade
- the Meteorite Fall Russia move now can turn, facing the player

Posted Image

video preview:  http://en.niconico.sarashi.com/?sm20894556

please download Boring_AB_King_2013-05-18_updated.zip from my SkyDrive again.

** remember to overwrite all files including the included AB King MUGEN stage abu-palace.def!!!!!!!!!!! **