MvC: Universal Dream Battle

O Ilusionista

*side note: this project isn't mine, I am just work with them*

In a massive collaboration, including creators from different MUGEN communities like

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I'm glad to announce today the public opening of a new Marvel Vs. Capcom project: Universal Dream Battle
Posted Image

Phase 1 Roster:
Posted Image

System: gameplay will be based on the Capcom Fighting All-Stars engine. Tag team battles, where both Marvel and Capcom Universes will collide once again.

Roster: born from an idea by MGMURROW, this project promises to bring a well-rounded roster of characters, old and newcomers will appear in this fan-made iteration of the game. Character's topics and more will be revealed as time goes on.

Some of the chars will include:

Dante and Zero
Posted Image

Doom 2099
Posted Image

Logo & Screenpack: a very good friend, an excellent designer like !E will be helping us in the design development of the game.
Video:

Lifebars: we're going to use the excellent lifebars developed by Glassbox.

Stages: the game will include around 10-15 stages. We're open to suggestions for this area.

Music: WizzyWhipitWonderful may be helping us with the OST of the game, so you may be sure the music will be full of superb themes.

Release: this project will be released in three phases. The release date of the first phase is going to be defined at a later time.

Questions
Q: Does this mean CFAS is cancelled?
A: Not at all. This may help us to bring more content for the CFAS project, while still learning and developing new gameplay styles for the Marvel side of the roster. We'll be sure that both project will by finished and enjoyable to play ;).

Any comment, question, suggestion or more, please let us know. Thank you everyone, we'll do our best effor to bring a great game!