Cable by Infinite released 3/23/13

Phantom Blood

i only DLed the initial version because he was updating him so much already , im going to give it a few days before i re download , great to see him working on Comic book chars though, looking forward to deadpool 

Before this is read, note that I am not mad, however this is my opinion on the whole matter

I know for a fact that I did a good job on those voice overs no matter what anyone says. I worked hard on them, and I'm not a paid professional voice actor and I did the best I could. I was asked personally by Infinite to do them (HE LOVED THEM) and even after he said he would have a custom voice over at the guild, I didn't see anyone else offering to do a voice acting job for Cable and I feel like if anyone can do better then by all means knock yourself out... I guess maybe Infinite should have given you all those crappy low quality ones that other people have used on their old  creations then everything would be good. 

Guess you just can't please everyone all the time though but hey that's life......

Now with all of that outta the way....

(Waits for someone to take me up on the job and top what I did)

its just a matter of personal opinion R@ce , what one person loves , another person hates, its the way of the world ,if u know in your heart u did a hell of a job on the voice that's all that matters, look at how much "griping" there is over something simple as Sean's Sonic voice patches its ridiculous , but it what is it,i haven't played with cable yet, so idk how it sounds so i cant give my opinion but just remember opinions are like assholes , we all have one