My Rap shit

Cenobite 53

Since making music is kind of a hobby of mine I make Rap music sometimes with some friends. We aren't very known in my country but build up a small fanbase allready. Due to work and stuff I lost kind of the time for this hobby. But we made some trashy music vids some years ago.

Problem is that it is on German so you won't understand much, but give it chance :awesome

Thats mosly funrap, but we do kind of Horrorcore/Splatter/Pervert rap too, there are still no vids done, but after our plannings ther will get deleted on youtube instantly lol

Here of the hardcore tracks:

and another one with a kind of famous crew from cesz rupublic

I love foreign music.

I hate rap. But It almost always sounds alot better in other languages.

Dude you got awesome skills dude, I dont know what your saying but from the flow you got, It sounds freaking awesome!

I'll gladly spread the word about you.

Dude...you got mad skillz, homie! The flow and beats were some classic hiphop goodness. Took me back to the early 90's when hiphop was a major part of my life. I used to spit and write alot, too. But I never made a video. Just battle in my classroom or made mixtapes. I even had some studio time once. But never a video. That joint was awesome! Real talk...you could get a deal and blow up!

:truestory:

Thanks for the words! Would be nice to hear your old mixtapes if you still got them!

Me for myself a kind of at an end of my Rap "career" now, too. Due to work and private life there isn't much space left for this kind of hobby. I just want to finish my projects with my friends that make music and after that quit that scene. Making much money out of this would be pretty hard since our music is kind of too "special" for beeing sucsessfull in Germany. Concerning Rap Music the most sucsessfull rappers make bling bling rap, gangster rap or pop rap in my country and none of those are an option for me. + you need to have good connections to famous people, and I'am more connected to other underground crews. Some of them made some money, but nothing you can live from as a main job. 

But at least it were allways funtimes to make music. And a long time a started as a young guy in the 90s with freestyle stuff etc too.

German Boy Swag

Yeeaaahh...

Thanks for the words! Would be nice to hear your old mixtapes if you still got them! Me for myself a kind of at an end of my Rap "career" now, too. Due to work and private life there isn't much space left for this kind of hobby. I just want to finish my projects with my friends that make music and after that quit that scene. Making much money out of this would be pretty hard since our music is kind of too "special" for beeing sucsessfull in Germany. Concerning Rap Music the most sucsessfull rappers make bling bling rap, gangster rap or pop rap in my country and none of those are an option for me. + you need to have good connections to famous people, and I'am more connected to other underground crews. Some of them made some money, but nothing you can live from as a main job. But at least it were allways funtimes to make music. And a long time a started as a young guy in the 90s with freestyle stuff etc too.

:=D: Nah, I don't still have em. I feel where you coming from though. Life changes...

Real post now. 

I don't dig your horrorcore stuff. I was never a big fan of horrorcore in the first place, so don't take it personally. However, I do think that your "funrap" stuff has some nice flow and structure (I can't really grade your lyricism or articulation since I do not understand German). I think the production quality can be a smidgen higher.