The Deadly Dragon(Wiz 'N' Liz) by darkruler

Darklight

Considering it's Dark Ruler, I'm not surprised.

Ive played a lot of his characters, and they usually have good ideas, but usually upon production he tests a character, it doesn't actually fight as it does in the game, but he gives it the "Close Enough" call, anyway.

I've been trying to dig through the code to make the fireball commands more logical, but he coded it so oddly that I had to change the commands in two separate places.  (Weirder still, instead of using, for example, triggerall = (command = "a") || (command = "x") as part of one command, he had the entire codeblock copied for each individual button, even if they were for the same command)

I admit, I really love his actual character choices.  They're just usually not very well-coded.

I don't recall this boss being in the game. (It's not even ripped at Spriters Resource yet.)

its been ages since i played the game but i agree i dont remember ever seeing this.

I agree with you Raiu. If only his coding was better his characters would be alot more worth while.

although i do agree that his coding could be more better. he is still one of my most fav creator only becuse unlike so many who wants to re do the same character over and over with either better sprites or better gameplay moves he is one of the very few who makes characters that no one would do or try and for that you have to give him some credit in that aspect