MVC Link by AxKingsXRevengeX Released.

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

Is everyone here BLIND!? This Link is horrible, I just tried it and I don't like it. FEEDBACK! - Sounds are terrible - Sprites are below decent - Has no collision on guarding/blocking what is up with that? - The AI sucks badly - Gains far too much power - Sprites look weird - Attacks are overpowered - Chain combo's way too long - The flying on a leaf is stupid the AI stays above you just spams bombs - most attack are unblockable For the future people, please try it, before saying... AWESOME +1 Video for you people

I personally love how Link has no collisions when blocking attacks, and what's up with the CPU player fleeing from you on the leaf and spamming bombs? Link's sword swinging animations look REALLY, really wierd... Link gives you too much damage and what's with the long stun time? Well... all in all the sprites are okay but Link would have looked better if he had a different Idiling animation with his shield out.

I only liked how the sprites are going and also said that still they need a hell of work.

That goes for coding too.

Also do you guys posted that on Guild?

No... I don't post on guild much beacause some peeps have problems with my "posts"

I only liked how the sprites are going and also said that still they need a hell of work.

That goes for coding too.

Also do you guys posted that on Guild?

Nope I'm just afraid too. I know one of the mods will have a problem about it.