[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Give examples. What in Ubers is supposedly not that hard to counter, and what in OU is nearly impossible to kill?

Way to abuse downvoting. I didn't attack you in that post whatsoever. What, do you not like people questioning you?

Sorry, I was a bit hasty.

It sure felt like one, though.

...Oh who am I kidding. I lose all reason when Pokebattling. I believe it's more fair to say that I have a hard time fighting certain Pokemon like Greninja and Aegislash, Pokemon which are OU, and yet my Mega Lucario, Gengar, and Kangaskhan are constantly getting their asses handed to them. My Gengar can't take a hit in either form and Kangaskhan can take a hit sometimes, but she has a hard time actually killing a lot of things. My Mega Lucario just plain fails.

Meh, I'll just try different stuff and see what works. Frankly, I have been having semi-success with Kangaskhan, so I'll stick with that moveset, maybe change up Return. Honestly, I quite like my priority moves. Gengar I... might just disgard altogether. He just cannot take a hit at all.

Are your megas Iv breed? did you Ev train them? for Gengar if you wanna destiny bond use a sub and run shadow ball and focus blast. For mega Khan get that fake out shit outta there you don't need it, try earthquake and maybe replace sucker punch with crunch.

But if I get rid of my priority moves, won't that make Khan more likely to be one-shot without a single go? I'd rather keep my priority moves, but I'll try Earthquake out over Return.

Not to mention it rarely ever works. You have to be absolutely dead sure a person's going to use a non-damaging move and doesn't have infiltrator. Anything else will gnaw through Gengar's substitute.

Or it gnaws regular Gengar's substitute and then he hits back with a 100% accurate Disable, but that's not what Mega Gengar is used for...

hmm....

the only defensive pokemons i can think of are:

Umbreon

Shuckle

Snorlax(+ Assault vest)

Slurpuff(+ Assault vest)

Tyranitar and its Mega-form (+assault vest)

Aggron and its Mega-form (+assault vest)

Blissey if you give it leftovers ( and it has recovery moves)

..............and couple more i can't think of right now.

Personally I wish their an hold item that boost Physical defense (besides the berry which only can use it for one battle/turn ). =P

Or it gnaws regular Gengar's substitute and then he hits back with a 100% accurate Disable, but that's not what Mega Gengar is used for...

I beg to differ. SubDisable + perfect coverage and Shadow Tag have won me many a battle in the past. It's hella useful for SubDisable.

Meh I like it for what it is. The Sub also helps protect it from Thunder Wave and shit which would otherwise cripple it. It's got its uses and I like it. Especially if it keeps the sub up after killing something so it's even more annoying to take down.