Claus by (^o^) released 12/23/12

Phantom Blood

After trying his characters, I can tell that the people who made Alien Challenge had an awful sense of creativity. Many of the characters are given multiple moves for a single task, which is not a good thing. The creators had the idea that more moves = better, even if multiple moves do the same thing. I notice some characters also have moves that are pulled off too similarly. Like with Jean Paul, if you hold the back key, then do forward punch, you do a rushing punch attack. But if you quickly press back and forward several times before pressing punch, he throws a star instead. When trying to pull off the star shoot, you might end up using the rushing punch attack instead. As for ^o^'s characters themselves, they are way overpowered.

After trying his characters, I can tell that the people who made Alien Challenge had an awful sense of creativity. Many of the characters are given multiple moves for a single task, which is not a good thing. The creators had the idea that more moves = better, even if multiple moves do the same thing. I notice some characters also have moves that are pulled off too similarly. Like with Jean Paul, if you hold the back key, then do forward punch, you do a rushing punch attack. But if you quickly press back and forward several times before pressing punch, he throws a star instead. When trying to pull off the star shoot, you might end up using the rushing punch attack instead.

As for ^o^'s characters themselves, they are way overpowered.

Allow me to correct you sir... The star throw is F,B,F+P Rapid punch is B,F+P... Not the same... Yes these AC characters do have moves that cover the same purpose, but they play pretty solidly. This old man is pretty dangerous, but I'm gonna edit the shit out of him personally... I HATE these sounds!

• 2 weeks later...