Fennel (Released 07/11/2018)

MoloMowChow

For M.U.G.E.N v1.1

This is my 4th M.U.G.E.N fan character. It was originally made for the purpose of Ai vs AI spectacle fights and pre-released on the MUGEN streaming website called Spriteclub.

After having fun going overboard and experimenting heavily on Flower Drunk Girls, I got back to making something "normal" again, practicing making characters and getting used to MUGEN more. So nothing too out of the ordinary this time. I tried a few new things and learned a few more things as a result. She is a simple character with one-button attacks, and isn't meant to be a sophisticated fighting character. I simply wanted to add her in a M.U.G.E.N format.

Since she was originally made for AI spectacle fights, her AI is likely quite unfair, and wasn't initially made for human challenge in mind.

Download Link: http://tstorage.info/4ulfcwzhf2wc
Note: There's a known issue with one of her moves, specifically her Air Grab, where she's supposed to throw the enemy down diagonally towards the furthest screen edge. But if she grabs the enemy near the center of the screen, she'll sometimes end up dropping towards the same direction as the enemy is thrown. Nothing game breaking, but end up looking a bit weird as a result. This issue is actually displayed in the showcase video.

Thanks for reading!