Ballsdeep69

The Post-a-Joke Thread

27 posts in this topic

The Post-a-Joke Thread

Since apparently this is the first thread in this section, I wanted to make it a dumb one. 

Post a joke. Any joke. A knock-knock joke. An anti-joke. A jojoke. Heck, even a corny joke, or a joke about corn. I'll start.

What's brown and sticky?

A stick.

96peeDsllaB

What's a magician's favorite ice cream flavor?

Spoiler

Fabracadabra!

nlmnxsfltrpx1lpzg.jpg

These characters are, memorable,cute & imaginative, without Elecbyte, none of this would be possible, they really made an amazing engine. I'll always love these chars, from my favorite fancharacter Think to that awesome Angeloid Astraea, these sprites are memories to be loved. They're all my favorites.

"Spring is when nature's at it's prettiest! The flowers, the bees."-Laverne YT Channel

How did the round table come to be?

Spoiler

They were originally going to make a square table, but decided to cut corners.

aR5jmSe.gif33131_s.gifaR5jmSe.gif

Project LG said:

God knows you shit out characters like a friggin' gumball machine.

I like this thread.

What kind of cheese isn't yours?

Spoiler

Nacho Cheese!

I might have a horrible signature, but at least I'm not some nerd on an anime MUGEN forum!
OH WAIT HOL-
"A bond is a deep connection that can never be broken. Even if apart, heart and heart are still connected." - Tendou Souji , Kamen Rider Kabuto
I have a blog where I talk about anime things: https://www.sandcoffeee.blogpost.com

Why did the corn ditch his girlfriend?

Spoiler

She was a stalker!

Youtube Channel: Here

Mario_SSB.pngKirby_SSB.png

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Spoiler

To avoid overused jokes about it doing so.

Youtube Channel: Here

Mario_SSB.pngKirby_SSB.png

Why do gorillas have big fingers?

Spoiler

To pick their big noses!

I might have a horrible signature, but at least I'm not some nerd on an anime MUGEN forum!
OH WAIT HOL-
"A bond is a deep connection that can never be broken. Even if apart, heart and heart are still connected." - Tendou Souji , Kamen Rider Kabuto
I have a blog where I talk about anime things: https://www.sandcoffeee.blogpost.com

A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing nothing but saran wrap around his waste.

Spoiler

The psychiatrist says, "Well, clearly I can see your nuts."

OH WAIT HOL-

Why did the boy throw his clock out the window?

Spoiler

He wanted to see time fly!

nlmnxsfltrpx1lpzg.jpg

These characters are, memorable,cute & imaginative, without Elecbyte, none of this would be possible, they really made an amazing engine. I'll always love these chars, from my favorite fancharacter Think to that awesome Angeloid Astraea, these sprites are memories to be loved. They're all my favorites.

"Spring is when nature's at it's prettiest! The flowers, the bees."-Laverne YT Channel

Local Area Network in Australia

Spoiler

the LAN down under.

OH WAIT HOL-

Did you hear the one about a man who lost his left arm and left leg?

That's okay, he's alright now!

96peeDsllaB

Did you hear about the guy who got hit in the head with a can of soda?

Spoiler

He was lucky it was a soft drink.

OH WAIT HOL-

Why is Peter Pan always flying?

Spoiler

Because he Never Lands!

nlmnxsfltrpx1lpzg.jpg