Things that are in kids' shows that should not be there

1 hour ago, GarchompMatt said:

Happy Tree Friends is not intended to be a kid's show, though I guess it'd be easy to think it was going by how it looks on the surface.

Oops......my bad. Just correction about you saying and the wiki. You were right....

I just saw on YouTube from other people Laptop, I though it was....but not for now

I think this could go on here, but there was once a show on cartoon network, that was like ghost hunters, but for kids. Yeah, cause that totally would not give kids nightmares.

HslIKSO.jpg

I remember watching some clips from the show. All I can say is, WHOEVER THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA FOR KIDS TO BE WATCHING STUFF LIKE THIS SHOULD BE FIRED AND BE FORCED TO NEVER MAKE A KIDS SHOW EVER AGAIN!!! Of course I know it is fake, but that won't stop kids from getting nightmares though. Kids might as well watch One Coarse Meal from Spongebob, I'd rather them watch bad episodes of Spongebob than let them see this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎15 at 0:40 PM, GarchompMatt said:

It's because children find animals cute and cuddly; why else do you think they make for popular cartoon characters?

That said, yes, Zootopia was actually marketed towards furries.

zootopia was a great movie tho