[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

I honestly think they were better off just raising the lvl cap and creating a 4th evolution rather than a temp. transformation. But hey this just another thing they pulled out of there ass that Im going to end up being ok with. Just give me Mega Charizard and mega Scizor and I'll shut up.

Well Sayzo your wish maybe coming true looking at this chart:

Posted Image

Um, guys I think we have more MegaEvolutions for older pokemon #DYINGINJOY

Woah are They serious !? :confuse:  So all the geneation1-5 starters are getting mega-evolution and they giving Tyranitar, Salamance, Dragonite and Gyarados mega-evo's too!? Thier stats are going to be crazy. I am also curious about how Zoroak look in mega-form.

Oh shit not garchomp I hated fighting that thing. it better not be fairy and dragon, well have a problem on my hands.

Your right its powerful enough already.  Just to think Cynthia owns Garchomp, Lucario, and Milotic she lets them hold mega-stones and she shows up in Kelos and you have to battle her. Now that will be a hard battle :omg:

[then agian I don't mind her being more challanging in every game she appears. :awesome ]

Oh hell yes! Mega Garchomp AND Mega Typhlosion?! Gimme Mega Rotom and Mega Yanmega and I'm set!

Also, I dunno why I started laughing while looking at the English names.

A mega-Yanmega be so freaking fast no pokemon won't get a first hit on it :confuse: unless the pokemon has first attack moves.

LOL! I never thought about the names of the pokemon being offensive like CoFAGrigus and NosepASS. :=D:

Also, anyone noticed how Absol, Mewtwo and Mawile are missing from that image. Perhaps it's not to do with Mega Evolutions. Also, shiny Sylveon has its colours reversed (pink is blue, blue is pink). Yes, someone found one in the demo.

I wanna shiny one, that sound awesome.

I wanna shiny one, that sounds awesome.

Agreed. Now speaking of Mega-Evos, If that chart IS real, then the competitive battling community would go into total chaos. I mean, Garchomp is ALREADY an Uber. And now they (seemingly) gave him a MEGA-EVO?? DAFUCK! Same goes for Blaziken. Sure, they MAY add a new tier solely for Mega-evos, but man, that is just scary. A mega Garchomp. nghghghgh. Gives me the shivers.

Agreed. Now speaking of Mega-Evos, If that chart IS real, then the competitive battling community would go into total chaos. I mean, Garchomp is ALREADY an Uber. And now they (seemingly) gave him a MEGA-EVO?? DAFUCK! Same goes for Blaziken. Sure, they MAY add a new tier solely for Mega-evos, but man, that is just scary. A mega Garchomp. nghghghgh. Gives me the shivers.

Yeah, that tier is called banned.

Darkrai will welcome them.

Lol. Darkrai isn't really a threat. I mean he can be beatin by pikachu (my bro and I train each other) and pretty much everything including pigeys. But then again the Dark Void move...

Tbh The only thing this would do for me is make me not vs people online because they will just have Mega evo teams.

Might as well say any pokemon that does not have a mega evo is pointless just about.

We will just have to wait and see the stats for them though.....

The thing that bugs me is, are we gonna be able to transfer our old Pokemon from black and white 2 to X and Y? I wanna know this as soon as possible.

They should be able to make it possible. Remeber in pokemon HG/SS thier was a special Safari place were you can transfer pokemon from the GBA Games and you were able to catch it. It could be the same with X/Y  tranfering pokemon from the normal DS Games.

I guess it'll work like the Pokémon Transfer in Black and White. One DS, one 3DS. The DS has your gen 4~5 game inserted, the 3DS has X/Y inserted. X/Y searches for DS with Pokémon game inserted.

Maybe an app like dream radar?

I heard that a remake for Hoenn might be made so that 5th gen and below can trade with 6th gen. Can't remember WHERE in Cheezburger I found that, but yeah :/

Well its about time for pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald to get a remake anyways. Hopfully they will have it in all 3D environment if they do. ( Its been awhile seeing  Haruka/May in action in the game series :awesome )