[Gen6][3DS] Pokemon X & Y

Bjay

Because everything will be already on the card? It's not like every Pokemon you download from gts takes up space since it all uses data that is already in the card. What exactly are you worried about? I'm pretty sure replays and everything else wouldn't get saved as fmvs, so worrying about memory allocation won't be a problem.

Well in that case then I'll get the game cartridge it-self. Though It wouldn't hurt to have a little back up data-space just in case. (Better be safe then sorry) :goodmood:

I'm sure pictures taken in-game will be saved to the SD card and can be viewed with the 3DS camera, but neither Diamond nor White 2 have needed an additional storage for their content, and they were on the DS, so why all of a sudden would X and Y need one? It'll all be handled on the cartridge, I'm sure.

I'm sure pictures taken in-game will be saved to the SD card and can be viewed with the 3DS camera, but neither Diamond nor White 2 have needed an additional storage for their content, and they were on the DS, so why all of a sudden would X and Y need one? It'll all be handled on the cartridge, I'm sure.

I understand about that part from the game. It just I was being wherry about what content nintendo/Gamefreak company might add on towards the game after its release since its all in 3D now. :goodmood:

I meant other Pokemon such as Quagsire, Espeon, Druddigon, Roselia, etc. And I'm glad they finally added the hit animation when attacks land. I wonder do they have a KO animation when they faint.

More Likely they will. If you ever played the Pokemon Stadium Games (N64) and Colosseum and XD (GC) they do have KO faint animations.

(Edit post)

I'm just wondering  if Nintendo/Gamefreak is going give them animations when it comes to dodging and missing attacks.

I gotta say, cell-shaded graphics are perfect for the main series of Pokémon! They still look sprited, but they're not; perfect! After seeing how gorgeous Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U look, I wonder how this will affect the battle... Pokémon will look in HD, especially Porygon :=D:

They wrecked Porygon. Porygon 2 was cool, but they should have kept him at that form.......................Porygon Z >_>

I hope they give an evolved form to pokemon that have never had one yet.

Stantler

Absol (as long as it looks cool)

There are others, but those are the main two I would like to see have evolved forms

They wrecked Porygon. Porygon 2 was cool, but they should have kept him at that form.......................Porygon Z >_>

I hope they give an evolved form to pokemon that have never had one yet.

Stantler

Absol (as long as it looks cool)

There are others, but those are the main two I would like to see have evolved forms

You forgot Pinsir, Heracross, and Qwlifish

Pinsir and Heracross are actually pretty good Pokémon. I mean, they're Bug types; not exactly a type known for its superpowers, save Genesect, Yanmega, Scyther/Scizor and Volcarona.

Dunsparce, Corsola, Luvdisc, Farfetch'd and Delibird are in desperate need of evolutions.

Pinsir and Heracross are actually pretty good Pokémon. I mean, they're Bug types; not exactly a type known for its superpowers, save Genesect, Yanmega, Scyther/Scizor and Volcarona.

Dunsparce, Corsola, Luvdisc, Farfetch'd and Delibird are in desperate need of evolutions.

O man they wrecked Yanma when I saw Yanmega :(

I hope they give Evolutions for Spiritomb and Sableye. they need a little more boost with their stats.

Only Sableye... Spiritomb is already good for its annoying defenses and why an evolved form for Spiritomb?

O man they wrecked Yanma when I saw Yanmega :(

Actually that was good for yanma to evolve into Yanmega, It has beast speed and beast special attack making easy to sweep teams of psychic teams, leaf teams and dark teams. Yanma was missing that, he seemed underpowered back in the day.

Well it has good defence but not good speed an evolution of it well look so awesome. :goodmood:

Not all Pokemon were meant to have good speed. Take Druddigon and Cofagrigus for example... they may not have good speed but at least I can get mine to be as fast than any other Druddigon or Cofagrigus in-game or by other players. The good defense for Spiritomb was in exchange for Speed in order to be fair.

Not all Pokemon were meant to have good speed. Take Druddigon and Cofagrigus for example... they may not have good speed but at least I can get mine to be as fast than any other Druddigon or Cofagrigus in-game or by other players. The good defense for Spiritomb was in exchange for Speed in order to be fair.

Thats true. it wouldn't be far if his stats get boosted but an evolution of Spiritomb would still be awesome either way, :goodmood:

Gimmicky DNA Digivolutions AHOY!

Seriously though, Blaziken Mega Evolution? A stage 4 Pokémon?

Ampharos is as well  Mareep, Flaffy, Ampharos, ????

Love Absols evo

Wtf at Lucario evo  :omg:

O man wtf why Ampharos :noway:

Never really cared for Mawile or Blaziken :/

Posted Image

Mega forms huh! So pokemon it hitting higher evolutions (stage 4). Now thats going to be interesting (In this case chances for Sableye and Spiritomb to have an evolution will be highly possible) :awesome

Posted Image

In addition to that, we have more new pokemon

1. Is a pre-evolution to Gogoat called Meekuru (Japan name for now)

2. The rabbit pokemon Horubii (Normal-Type)

3. The electric/fairy type Dedenne

Man! is like pokemons are becoming Super Saiyen 4 (DBZ-GT referance) with the mega-evolutions. :goodmood: