Things you want to see in Smash bros 4 if it gets made

aperson98

What the hell are u talking about the first 3 were great

Personally, 64 And Melee Yeah, But Brawl, No After You Beat SSE It Felt Empty And Little To Do I Hated Brawl The Only Reason I Kept The Game Was Cause Of Some Characters. And The Love For Hacking!

The problem with brawl is that Nintendo said we need to make this game more noob friendly like we did for the later Mario Karts and messed with the physics and made the gameplay slower. I still like Brawl but its apperent that Nintendo sold out to the so called causal player in this installment.

Because smash is NOT a fighting game, never has been. Besides I didn't feel a difference in melee and brawl, besides the fact that I couldn't combo Fox's blaster into his left/right + b into his up + b all in like one fell swoop, even with game cube controller

• 4 weeks later...

Because smash is NOT a fighting game, never has been. Besides I didn't feel a difference in melee and brawl, besides the fact that I couldn't combo Fox's blaster into his left/right + b into his up + b all in like one fell swoop, even with game cube controller

I like all three smash games but, Brawl was just dissapointing thats all... I still have my brawl I love my Mars Lowell of course!

Can any character Bandai or Namco have ever used/created be actually add by Namcobandai to the Smash Bros 4's character roster or the license has limitations?

Cless, Arche, Mint and Dhaos from Tales of Phantasia.

Ashlotte Maedel and Astaroth from Soul Calibur IV.

Cervantes, Sophitia, Yoshimitsu from any of the Soul Calibur games.

The final boss from Splatterhouse 2.

Rick, Mutated Rick, the Evil One and the Terror Mask from Splatterhouse 3.

Dig Dug.

Pac-Man from Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures, Pac-Man World, Pac-Land, Pac-In-Time, etc.

Cheetara from Thundercats.

Brook and any of the other characters from One Piece.

The Tick from The Tick.

Goku from any of the Dragon Ball Z video games.

Edward and Spike from Cowboy Bebop.

Naraku from any of the InuYasha video games.

Any of the aliens from Power Rangers: Ninja Storm.

Sailor Moon from any of the Sailor Moon video games.

Any of the bosses from Monster Party.

Don Cosmo from Cosmo Gang: The Video.

The orange haired heroine from the arcade version of Galaga '88, I hope she a least makes a cameo as a assist trophy.

Mokujin, Doctor Bosconovitch, Yoshimitsu and Ogre from Tekken 3.

Gilligan and Skipper from Gilligan's Island (nes version).

Jekyll and Hyde from Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (nes version).

Dick Tracy from Dick Tracy (nes version).

Bonehead from Toxic Crusaders (nes version).

Alisa Bosconovitch from Tekken 6.

Aisha Clanclan from Outlaw Star.

Kamen Rider from Kamen Rider.

Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura.

Zero from Code Geass.

Kei and Yuri from Dirty Pair.

Characters from Galaxy Angel.

The Major from Ghost in the Shell.

Guu from Haré+Guu.

Erola Nadekoff from Labyrinth of Flames.

Characters and vehicles from Macross, Macross Plus, Macross 7, Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross, Genesis Climber Mospeada, etc.

MazinKaiser from MazinKaiser.

Any of the Gundams.

Any of the marionettes from Saber Marionette J.

Any of the zodiac knights or saints from Saint Seiya Tenkai-hen (movie).

Lina, Zelgadis, Zellos, Filia, Gourry, Amelia and Naga from any of the Slayers movies.

Natsumi and Miyuki from You're Under Arrest.

Those Games You Stated Nintendo Porduced Them Meaning Nintendo Had The Develpers Permission To Release The Game On The Console That Doesn't Mean Nintendo Owns The Characters!

I never said Nintendo owned the characters, what I said is that Nintendo has obtained licenses from other media in the past. There is nothing stoping Nintendo from doing that again.

If you don't know something, I'll tell you:

Thanks Magio T. Margatroid for trying to teach me. About Rosalina, many people call her "Princess Rosalina". Bowletta has a moveset that is completely different from Bowser's. I like to see Sonic and Solid Snake appearing as playable characters in the next Smash Bros game; there are not guarantees that Nintendo would still have the license to use those characters again. About me saying I wanted Fire Mario and Fire Luigi appearing in Smash Bros, what I actually mean was that I would like to see the nes/old school versions of Fire Mario and Fire Luigi appearing in Smash Bros. It is unfair that Wart did not appear in other games when every other character from Super Mario Bros 2 USA has appeared in many games, a least Nintendo could try to offer a explanation about why Wart's servants deserted Wart's army to join Bowser's army when Wart lost to Mario only once while Bowser has lost to Mario many more times. Fawful maybe has annoyed some players but he does have a fanbase, he has thousands of fans in Deviantart, the internet has over 82000 images depicting Fawful.

Realistically Namco-Bandai would only add in one guest character from games they've developed (meaning not any anime characters due to licensing constraints), I have my hopes set high for Klonoa, Valkyrie (from Valkyrie no Densetsu) or Yuri Lowell (from Tales of Vesperia).

Realistically Namco-Bandai would only add in one guest character from games they've developed (meaning not any anime characters due to licensing constraints), I have my hopes set high for Klonoa, Valkyrie (from Valkyrie no Densetsu) or Yuri Lowell (from Tales of Vesperia).

Klonia Is My Best Guess And Also I Am With Youu About The Anime Characters I Don't Know Why People Keep Saying To Add Them. Its Driving Me Crazy

:noway:

• 4 weeks later...

Realistically Namco-Bandai would only add in one guest character

I Know And So Far On Fan Furoms People Vote For Lloyd Or Klona So It Might Be One Of Them, Namco Bandai Added One Guest Star In Soul Cailbur 5 Ezio And That Was It He Didn't Even Get A Stage.

You know Nintendo have said that they're only going to put Nintendo characters in. Sorry Sonic fanboys, no Shadow/Tails/Silver I'm afraid. They also said they'd be "bringing back old characters"...

Makes you wonder what they're up to.

I'm Assumeing By How Much "Rage Hate" They'll Get By Get Rid Of Sonic Is A Bad Idea I Think He'll Stay Cuz Of Sonic Fan Rage, Snake Won't His Moves Where Bad Plus He Pretty Much Gave It Away That He Is Not Coming Back Becase HIs Colonal Said "This Is A Once In A Lifetime Oppurtunity" So Yeah I Wouldn't Mind He Was Gone I Wish Snake Was Better, You Can Tell Sakurai Hated 3rd Parties...

Sonic being gone I guess its for the best, I perosnallly hated him because they used Griffith of all voice actors and his moveset and stage were garbage. so I say it was oringally a nintendo all star bash stay that way!

Masahiro Sakurai from HAL Laboratory, producer of Kirby and Smash Bros. series had an hour of keynote speech at CEDEC developer conference, he mentioned that in the upcoming Smash Bros title, all characters will have new skills, there are many new characters, and it is fun to work on these features.

after the 64 version of the game i didnt like it i borrowed a copy from a so called friend just because i was excited about it but after playing and beating it i was like wtf thats it there hardly much to unlock and sure you can hack it but thats only changes the characters not the moves or even give them any new moves so whats the point its pretty much a sprite swap

• 2 weeks later...

Griffith is the best sonic voice actor ._. wtf are you talking about?

Griffith Was The Worst, He Ruined Many Good Anime Characters And Sonic's Popularity, My God *Going Off Topic Here* He Voiced Usopp In One Piece He Was Bad, He Voiced Yoh Askura And He Was Bad. Was Else Is Stupid Is He Doesn't Have Acting Experince Like Some We Know Chris Sabat And Braid Claid Smith I Think I Got It Right... Smith Made Sonic Sound Like His Old Self When Griffith Did It He Made Sonic Sound Like A He Got Hit In The Head With A Baseball And Suffered Brain Damage. And What Else Was Stupid Was In The Pokemon Cartoon He Sounds The Same With No Talent In His Acting. So Yeah I'm Glad Hes Gone. He Was Stupid.

Griffith is the best sonic voice actor ._. wtf are you talking about?

Dude! your so full of crap up to the sky if you think Griffith is a good voice actor! Brian Craig Smith is alot better then Griffith! The reason why Sonic got hated was because of stupid Griffith and his very poor talent at voice acting. It was Griffith's fault that I stopped playing Sonic games cause his stupid voice drove me crazy!. I recently played The London game and Smith sounds totally kickass compared to Griffth get your facts straight pal!