Things you want to see in Smash bros 4 if it gets made

aperson98

Dude! your so full of crap up to the sky if you think Griffith is a good voice actor! Brian Craig Smith is alot better then Griffith! The reason why Sonic got hated was because of stupid Griffith and his very poor talent at voice acting. It was Griffith's fault that I stopped playing Sonic games cause his stupid voice drove me crazy!. I recently played The London game and Smith sounds totally kickass compared to Griffth get your facts straight pal!

Totally With You, I Hated Griffith As Shadow He Sounded Terrible.

.......You niggas trippin bawlz....I'd rather have griffith (COUGH voice actor from sa2b) than have this new guy ._. or better yet Johnny Yong Bosch :troll:

I'm tripping? your the one thats tripping buddy! Griffth is from the horrible Sonic X anime! Ryan Drummond was the guy that was in sonic adventure 2 battle not griffith your the one thats trippinng!and Dream on! Griffith sucks proof here! Information from the sonic wiki

Roger Craig Smith is the current voice of Sonic the Hedgehog in the video games,

having succeeded Jason Anthony Griffith in the role

Well Heres Something That Will Piss People Off This Makes Me Wonder If Sakurai Even Develop Brawl Source Smashwiki "This is the first time I’ve ever had my next project announced before it’s even entered development" Makes You Wonder...