2015 ZombieBrocks Pallette Thread * Request Open* new pals often

Lord Batros

ill See 

Everyone waiting on a request , i am getting them done , but i bit slower , i have TMJ

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=tmj+pain

its an amazingly painful condition that takes years to correct if u even can, but the meds im taking to just try & dull the pain , knock me for a loop, so in my free non family time, ive been sleeping, sorry, im almost done with all request & ill post them soon, again, sorry for the inconvenience  

ill See 

Everyone waiting on a request , i am getting them done , but i bit slower , i have TMJ

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=tmj+pain

its an amazingly painful condition that takes years to correct if u even can, but the meds im taking to just try & dull the pain , knock me for a loop, so in my free non family time, ive been sleeping, sorry, im almost done with all request & ill post them soon, again, sorry for the inconvenience  

Your health comes first. Palettes can wait; take all the time you need. Hope the rest of your family is well. Back on topic, those Piccolo pals looks outstanding. I've seen your palettes for the Z2 characters and they're top notch!

Ill See k ,  & Thanks Ballsdeep69, im trying to get better,but its hard ......

Bored ,Cant Sleep & in pain Yet again, So here we Are
Custom 1-3,Legendary Super Saiyan & BloodiedRippedUpZombie
Custom1_0-0_zpsckrijdxn.pngCustom2_0-0_zpsdmu171zi.pngCustom3_0-0_zpszrlgrran.pngLegendary_0-0_zpsf3lasyif.pngBloodiedRippedUpZombie_0-0_zps9wyk2zvt.p

Oh it's absolutely fine, I know how hard it is trying to live and get things done when you got a health condition, don't be so sorry. Your health is more important then anything else. I'm patient, and I actually have a small cold, but it's not bothering me too much. Thanks again for the pals, love em.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Bud ................

to Everyone else, as of right now im Retired from Palette Creating, ive lost my drive to do it , sorry, im sure ill be back sooner rather than later 

No problem.

I've been feeling the same way. Zero motivation at all to do ANYTHING. Its the shitty-est feeling in the world. 

Thanks Bud ................

to Everyone else, as of right now im Retired from Palette Creating, ive lost my drive to do it , sorry, im sure ill be back sooner rather than later 

No problem.

I've been feeling the same way. Zero motivation at all to do ANYTHING. Its the shitty-est feeling in the word. 

I've felt this feeling before, so I totally understand you guys. Of course, it goes without saying that you can take all the time you need. Thanks to both of you for the amazing palettes already. Also, thanks for those tutorials, Batros. Thanks to you, I made my first palettes! Hope you guys can get out of that feeling soon. Trust me, it sucks when you're unmotivated to do anything. 

• 1 month later...