[3DS] Project X Zone 2: Brave New World

gui0007

SUPER EXCITING NEWS!!!!!

Paired:

- Chrom & Lucina from Fire Emblem

- KOS-MOS & Fiora from Xenosaga & Xenoblade Chronicles respectively

WHAAAAAAT!!!?

..So that means some of the Nintendo world is part in this Thats Awesome!:awesome

[Man! I can imagine if they put Link&Sheik(pair), Ganon (enemy boss) from Legend of Zelda and Bayonetta (solo unit) be in this]

I.m definitely getting this game!  stare_by_theonionhead-d5qjeve_zpsccm4x1v

Plus it makes more since because cross means a 4 way split in direction. so with Nintendo involve it means we have 4 different dimensions/worlds in this game to play through. dealing with things related to Namco/Bandai, Capcom, Sega, and NIntendo. :goodmood:

Laying down the technicalities, I see. I like it!

Now that you mention it, it makes perfect sense. Plus this game and its predecessor are being hosted on a Nintendo console/handheld.

I hope we get to see more Nintendo characters soon! Just imagine someone like Bowser or Ganon as a boss unit!   

More updates.

Paired:

- Saber & Rin Tohsaka from Fate Stay Night (Rumored)

- Rider & Sakura Mato from Fate Stay Night (Rumored)

Solo

- Illyasviel von Einzbern from Fate Stay Night (Rumored)

Rival

- M. Bison from Street Fighter (Confirmed)

Reason I said it as rumored for the Fate Stay Night chars

http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2164687

More updates.

Paired:

- Saber & Rin Tohsaka from Fate Stay Night (Rumored)

- Rider & Sakura Mato from Fate Stay Night (Rumored)

Solo

- Illyasviel von Einzbern from Fate Stay Night (Rumored)

Rival

- M. Bison from Street Fighter (Confirmed)

Reason I said it as rumored for the Fate Stay Night chars

http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2164687

Hmm.... "Fate stay Night"  cast eh!? well that will make things more interesting. :-)

.....then again I have some doubts for them putting anime-type characters in the game unless they are treated like special guest. :-P

Over all they sure making this game Big. PxZ2 more lilkly going to be twice as long as the first one i know for sure.

I am gonna get this but if it is like the first one and has a SHIT TON of enemies on the screen and about an 1hr or 2 give or take to beat a lvl then I will wait for a drop. I still have not beat the 1st one I play it every here and there but it is just so tedious :(

I'd say, Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening... and I just realized that Robin is the default playable character at the start of the original game that the player controls... no wonder there was a female Robin...

I agree...

Robin could be the solo character for this since he is the main persona in that game..

Which could mean Validar or the Grima-Robin could be the Enemy Boss in this....

I think female Robin will be more suitable since she criticized Lucina's skills after defeating her, questioning how can she protect Chrom if she can't protect herself.

Male Robin is more understandable with his win against her, saying he hope he didn't hurt her bad.

I think female Robin will be more suitable since she criticized Lucina's skills after defeating her, questioning how can she protect Chrom if she can't protect herself.

Male Robin is more understandable with his win against her, saying he hope he didn't hurt her bad.

Indeed... that does make alot of since.

Man! All I know this game is going be awesome with all these characters. But its going to be a very long one. Probly the longest rpg strategy game to date. I can imagine. :-P

NOTHING beats Namco X Capcom with being the longest because ALL enemies had attack animations. Though it's time-saving by cutting regular enemy attack animations but that makes them more or less chess pawns on a map but at least now Speed isn't a factor of the game anymore.

I already have a feeling that Project X Zone 2 will surpass NxC and PxZ1, seeing plenty of chars from my wishlist, such as KOS-MOS, Felicia, Captain Commando, June, Bison, B. B. Hood and Sigma, are in the game.

I still can't shake off the excitement of Chrom & Lucina's involvement in the main plot.

PxZ 2!!!?? I never seen it coming!

Allies:

- Jon Talbain

Both: (Starts as an enemy, then joins the player later)

- Magma Dragoon

Gee, there's something that I desperately wanted in this game since the first one. ...I'll let you guys figure that one out yourself.

The first one had ZERO strict non-human playables. Not even one. Literally the entire roster was humans and humanoids without a single non-human. Add all the badass villains that are definitely not human, and the game really ended up pissing me off more than entertaining me. (Sue me, I'm jaded. I know it sounds dumb, but Non-humans really do make a game more fun for me. And there's really nothing more I hate in any type of media than the idea that only humans should be allowed to be good.) I really hope either these two or some other non-human characters appear as playables. Capcom I can understand not having any since, well, I'm not sure they DO have any besides Talbain and some of their other fighting game characters. ...Well, there's the wolf from Okami. Sega has Sonic and a few classic characters, but not much else. Namco's probably the worst with Pac-Man and Klonoa being the most likely if anyone, maybe even Xandra/Whirlo. But for Nintendo? There is NO EXCUSE they have to not give us even one pure non-human representative. Donkey Kong, Fox, Pikachu, Yoshi, etc. Honestly, I'm putting my foot down right now: either they have at least one strict non-human playable, or I am NOT buying this game. ...Yeah, I know: typical MugoUrth.