Loituma Girl - Scary Version

jazzpear94

so i am still into the leek spin meme though it is long since dead and Ryon created a stage out of it a while back...

i downloaded it and loved every minute of the stage... and i was on youtube sometime back and i found a scary 

and demonic leek spin meme creation... and i thought id turn it into a stage... and low and behold... an edit of

Ryon's leek spin girl stage  :heeee: i hope it is to your liking and all that... and i'd like to see wut u think ryon

Posted Image

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ddsp5a53dgdzii8/Loituma_Girl_Scary_Version.rar

Well...At least you tried. Not to be offensive but that image you used for it looks awful. Personally i suggest you stick to your art work stages since they're more special imo since you did all by hand.

no offence taken... this is basically a joke stage anyhow... i never meant for it to be serious

you should color the floor to a more demonic look color? or simply make the grass red.

also the image is HORRIBLY blurry.

You should have scaled it to keep quality.

also I made this stage around 5 years ago.

you should color the floor to a more demonic look color? or simply make the grass red.

also the image is HORRIBLY blurry.

You should have scaled it to keep quality.

also I made this stage around 5 years ago.

the vid i used in the bg was already blurry... and i may just redo this and clean up the image and change the grass