Complete game.

Amaan Saeed Khan

Hi I am working on a complete game.
I am not a characters maker but a basic editor and screen pack maker.

Title Screen:
Posted Image

Select Screen:
Posted Image

Fight Screen 4 on 4:
Posted Image

Simul:
Posted Image

Simul vs team:
Posted Image

Single vs team:
Posted Image

For more detail please watch the video and read video discriptions.
I want something new in mugen.
Like this...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=513557475351979&set=vb.100000931929960&type=3&theater

does your game come with characters?

also you should take off that double filter. it doesnt look that good, sometimes it looks good, but most of the time it does not.

Sorry I dont know that what is Shugendo mean.
I have a trick to use animated portraits but posible only in a complete game.
Like, by trick I made multiple characters slot in my screenpack.
And like, I keep hidden characters/teams which appairs only when go to select it.
I have tricks to do animated portraits but I need help in other places.

I will post soon a short of video of animated portrait.
Just a rough sample.

Posted Image

1: I will keep complete teams in the Select Screen and the cursor move from a complete team to another complete team.
2: When the cursor move to the team the whole team or a single player in the team start animation.
I can use any animation to hilight the character. Eather it is default standing animation or animation from the characters intros.

• 5 months later...

Keeping my mouth closed Hint, Pioupiou did a bunch of this stuff when he did his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles MUGEN Remake game way back when.  I never released my DBZ UB 22/27 screenpack stuff publicly because I've been toying around with the idea of big portraits and such but like said it would make the characters 'game specific' and not really 'generic' anymore.

Edit, and oops, yeah you can get a really wild setup going when you set the random sprite to an animation number and such but not sure if you've got that far yet.  And keeping my mouth closed because I like what you're doing and don't want to jinx it Amaan Saeed Khan.  Same as I liked when Pioupiou helped push some boundaries way back when.  I always like to see people trying something different.

Good work so far Amaan Saeed Khan

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...