Agrias(final version)(v1)[final fantasy tactics] by kainintherain

kainintherain

Posted Image

http://www.mediafire...q5js1ga9artnah2 1.0 only

2 different sizes (normal size and my size) and 3 different AI levels (easy, normal and hard), easy is stupid easy, if you cant defeat the easy AI, then you're playing the wrong game, normal can be tough, and hard is well hard.

i've fixed the palletes' of the fireballchanged the charge to where you can get hit as well as making the effect more transparent, removed the air fireball, fix the icespell so when you do it in the air and p2 is in the air the ice stays rooted to the ground, fix the rising blade added a second hit to knock up p2 before going into risingblade (it works on just about anysize character now, even chibi's) if the first 2 swings of the attack dont hit she wont go in to rising state, also fix the bug where she stands in the air as well as the bug where her fire and ice spells when cast wont go in to repeated sprites ( you know, where the animiton is stuck in a loop but does no damage), also i came out with a casting break for the fire, ice, lightning, cure and holy(two inch) spells, so no more casting them 5 times in 3 seconds, now there's a wait (not long though) for about 2-4 seconds before casting again( exept the cure spells) makes her less cheap, as for the cure spells go i've added a helper effect to agrias after casting cure(reagain effect if you will) it last about 20 seconds (80 seconds after super cure), but while this is in effect she cant cast cure or charge. i've also fix the teleports (they look much better), as well as added 5 more moves (airblade, triple airblade, teleport attack, spell blade, and crush sword), special thanks to "noctis" for providing the sprites and idea for the air blade as well as much need feedback.

i'll come out with another version to fix any bugs found in the future, and how much feedback i get on it.

she plays very well but the strange mix of effects is bad. the magic spells that were "taken" out of Final Fantasy looks HORRIBLE. it completely contradicts that of the better looking ice attacks.