[PS2]CHAOS WARS

RIS

Well hello guys. I thought that maybe I'll start something again here so here goes. I'd like to introduce you guys to a unique SRPG for the PS2. Guess what? It's Chaos Wars!!(You might've figured it out from the title though). WHAT? NEVER HEARD OF IT? Then here's the game's opening to give you guys a brief introduction of the game although the opening didn't describe anything about the game. It just shows the characters but just listen to it anyway for the fun of it.

Well for starters, Chaos Wars is the collaboration project between ATLUS, Idea factory, Red Entertainment and Aruze(well i THINK you guys know who these four are right?). But as a matter of fact, Chaos Wars falls under the category of not-so-cool, lame and boring game so at most times, this game is unknown to many people. People might just say that the graphic sucks and it looks boring but hey, It also has it's own attractions. For example many famous characters from other games appeared in this game(it's a collab after all). Who're these famous individuals you ask? Well for example characters from Shadow Hearts and Growlanser. Yeah yeah I know that I only listed two but I can't seem to remember the rest. WHAT? NEVER HEARD OF THESE TWO ALSO? GOOGLE IT THEN! :=D: Well moving on, the storyline. The storyline is quite interesting whereas a normal high school boy named Hyouma who was thrown into an unknown world and he met all those new comrades and blah blah blah the cliche stuff happens. Wait did I just add 'quite' for the interesting part? The voice actors. As you already know, voice actors play quite a role In living up the game. First, about the English voices. The English voices, this time, are seriously not good so when you open the game, don't start the game yet! Go to options and change the voice to Japanese. Well I'm not saying that the JP voices are good but.. at least it's better. Well as for the game play, you can expect the same style with other SRPGs. And to finalize this, certainly people will ask you this when they saw you playing this game- ARE YOU TOO DESPERATE OR WHAT? :angry1: Well at least that's what I got. But this game is not all that bad so why not give this game a chance. Well that's it. Btw i really like the game's opening.

the reason the dub sucks so bad in this legendary badly dubbed game is they were the localizers family they did it for free. it was so bad its gone down in history as one of the worst dubbed games in the world. the gameplay itself is quite fun though just switch to japanese. it also helps if you know where most of the crossover chars come from you enjoy it more :3.

I like how shadow Hearts characters are in this game, but the english dub is so hilarious , but also ridiculous as much as I'd like to give it a try , stratgy games always been boring for me to play the only ones I still find fun is Super Robot Wars games , as every other game like SRW just plain suck in comparison.