Infinite WIP's - Krauser

Infinite

El Stingray

I am finishing up my first full character right now El Stingray. He plays similar to P.O.T.S & Jmorphman's characters with chain combo's. I did a little color separation on him because he originally some of his skin tones were shared with colors in his mask, trunks and boots, I might do some more color separation though. I'm pretty much done coding him. I used Divinewolf's Kung Fu Man as a base and created a Character Template off of it so I will possibly be doing more characters down the line.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Progress-100% released= http://infiniteff.fo...278-el-stingray

B. Jenet

OK, I'm back up in this bit. I always have been a fan of Garou Mark of The Wolves Characters since the game was released. I have also been holding these CvS style sprites done by Dampir for a while, So since I wanted to do some more characters in the same style as I did El Stingray I have finally decided to put these sprites to use.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Progress-100% released= http://infiniteff.fo...com/t301-bjenet

Billy Kane

Next up, Billy Kane. I have always been a huge fan of Billy Kane since I was a little kid, and I first played Fatal Fury. I have had these Dampir cvs Billy Kane sprites sitting on my PC for a couple years now, so I decided get to work. Billy is coming along pretty smooth so far, and I'm having a real fun time making him.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Progress- 100% released= http://infiniteff.fo...t309-billy-kane

Wolfgang Krauser

Okay, I always wanted a Krauser in this style ever since I have had these sprites. Now it is time to get back to work. Wolfgang Krauser was a pretty tough boss character back in the day when I was a little kid. This is the first character that I did with a lot of color separation in him (it took more time for me to do the color separation than it normally takes me to code a full character). I like how the color separation came out, but on future WIP's I definitely want to do less things. If anybody is willing to contribute any palettes to Krauser it will be well appreciated. Attached below is a Palette template for anyone who wants to come up with some Krauser Pals.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Progress- Color Separation

Coding=Testing

Thanks for the comments Guys.

@ZombieBrock -I always come here if I am looking for something which I have had a hard time finding, + I think sharing stuff is key to keeping mugen community's growing :) .

+1 for this 1 god. :bow:

*sees Infinite on the forum*

HHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY SHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!

I AM SUCH A BIIIIIG FAAAAN GODDDD...*Ahem!

welcome to the forum.

:=D:

+1 for this also, & welcome back bruh, no matter how brief your stay may be.

Plays nice for a Beta, Sprites look good imo but the arms muscles look weird in some parts (Sorry i know you are not the spriter just saiyin) and suprise basically looks like CVS so... I will put it in my list... This may go a little off-topic but i must ask.... Any plan on doing CVS Ralf in your style