Patrick's Idea

RyGuy176

In my case: You cant go off-topic and that kinda apply even at the Random Topic which make it boring :P. Btw the Mods and Admins arent that bad well as i have seen but some member they are and you can start to hate them for my luck i only have one. The only thing that i like of MFG is some Wips that i iam following and hoping to have some day and their Sprite Sections to learn a little there because actually they are really good at.

In my case:

You cant go off-topic and that kinda apply even at the Random Topic which make it boring :P.

True Mugenguild Is Only Good For Work in Progesses And Feedback, I Never Get Any Feedback On My Stuff There!

In my case:

You cant go off-topic and that kinda apply even at the Random Topic which make it boring :P.

Btw the Mods and Admins arent that bad well as i have seen but some member they are and you can start to hate them for my luck i only have one.

I see the Random Topic threads they have as basically a chat thread were people can carry out conversations without having to make a completely new thread that will only get few responses. You can't be all "LOL DICKPOOP" there because it will be just seen as unwanted spam.

Usually the hate towards MFG is because of feuds with either the staff or regular members. General dislike to other MUGEN sites is pretty consistent throughout the MUGEN community. When Mugen Characters was still alive and I was a moderator there were several members who hated some other MUGEN website because they had a relatively bad experience with that site. For instance, I fucking hate this guy named Pain who is an anime mugen coder and an admin at a site called codingschool, and he has this following of people who praise him because he makes characters (which are shit) and he's the biggest egotistical asshole I have met. You could have a fucking argument with him that would last pages and point out ever thing wrong with him and he would deny everything without even considering to back it up. I'm glad that I'm banned from that site because I am sick with having to deal with his bullshit.

You know its funny..... You all praise MFFA highly. But did you know just a few years ago. (Lest see. I think 3 or 4 years ago) We were the most hated "Warehouse" in the mugen community? We were shunned everywhere. Even the mention or having MFFA in your sig would either get you a warning PM by a MOD or Admin asking you to take it off your sig. And if you ignored the PM you were temp banned. Alot of people hated us. But we really didnt do like other warehouses did at the time. We didnt just host ONLINE characters. We usually offered author's page link and alt, DL with every character post. And only offered sendspace and other links for characters and stages that were offline at the time, Its just funny for me to see that all these years later. We out preform and lived up to the expectations of other mainstream mugen forums and we are finally reconised as one of those mainstream forums. How the times change..... Wow. Simply amazing.