True K' Final Version

MKJ

[Preview]

http-~~-//youtu.be/yPTSBYfloTs

[Download]

http://www.mediafire.com/?7ocidb18fqhcqx1

[Comments]

Sorry If it's been a while, my computer was broken all summer. Wasn't trying to go overkill with this K', I was testing out a new concept I came up with and I want to see to the completion of said concept. Now, I have finally uploaded my last update on True K' -

Different about this K':

-Different looking supers made by me (original chaindrive,heavensdrive)

-New specials, supers and Hypers created in accordance to K's style (Burning Mirage, Violent Combination, Final Heatdrive)

-Chaindrive and Burning Mirage (original super) have CROSS CANCEL chain link supers available, which crosses up to lvl 3.

-Different flame effects, sounds, supersparks, etc.... implemented into K's moves

-Slightly better AI (I'm not good with AI, if you want to change it be my guest)

Additional stuff:

-Also organized all of his sprites.

-New Movelist for normal, special, and supers, cross cancel chain links and EXTINCTION HSDM

-Removed a few pointless items to reduce file size

-No more AI popping random intro poses in the middle of matches (at least I think)

-Added a width conroller to second part of Idignation cross cancel super to keep K' from phasing in front of enemy when he's suppose to be behind

-Added Palfx to enemy during Realization cross cancel super

-Fixed heavensdrive super to revert back to state 0 if it doesn't make contact with enemy.

-NOT RECOMMENDED ON 1.O MUGEN.

If anyone sees a debug message about a "state 2044" let me know, oh and don't take the bottom info in the Movelist readme too seriously, it's an overzealous promise which I don't completely plan to keep. Feedback is appreciated, enjoy

• 3 weeks later...