New WIP

Guest Hyde Phantasma

Guest Hyde Phantasma

Young Naruto he is going to be Clash of Ninja Styled (Counting the Revolution series) so yea also goku is on hold he will also Include the Nine Tailed One Tailed only so yea and before I go I wanna show u the Movelist enjoy bye :bye: Movelist

Combos ------------------------ Will Come Later ___________________________________________________________________________________ Specials (Normal) ------------------------ Uzumaki Barrage --------------- Command = X 1 Bar --------------- Rasengan --------------- Command = Down + X 2 Bars --------------- ___________________________________________________________________________________ Specials (Kyuubi) ------------------------ Vermillion Rasengan ------------------ Commands = X 2 Bars ------------------ Kyuubi's Rampage ----------------- Commands = Back + X 1 Bar ___________________________________________________________________________________ Ultras (Kyuubi Mode) -------------------- Tailed Beast Blast -------------------- Commands = X 3 Bars -------------------- ___________________________________________________________________________________ Ultras (Normal Mode) --------------------- Fire Release: Toad Oil Flame Bullet ------------------------------------ Commands = X All Bars (4) Kamehamegan --------------- Commands = Down + X All Bars (4) (Mix of Kamehameha nad Rasengan) ---------------

Button Layout ---------------------- A = Kunai's B = Combo's C = Evade Left X = Evade Right Y = Specials and Ultras Z = Throws and Cancels ------------------------------------- I will Edit the Readme in the future enjoy the Layout I planned for u also The "A" Button can be use with some combos if u played Naruto Clash of ninja 2 - Revolution 3 then you will know bye and the Default Moves are under here so yea ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Paper Bombs ----------------------- C + X = Paper Bomb (A or B to Throw) C + X + Hold Down Button = Planted Paper bomb (A or B to Throw) (they Cost Half 1 bar) Substitutions -------------------------- C = Defending Substitution X = Attacking Substitution (You need to have 2 and a Half of Bars and be Hit by the Opponent to Execute this Movement) Cancels ---------------------------- Z = Combo Cancel Down + Z = Special Cancel (U only need to have One and a Half Bar to Execute this)

Guest Hyde Phantasma

So why did you edit out the word bitch before you replied to my post

Posted Image

Cause I was just too Excited to see a New WIP go into mugen