Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

Sweetfire13

if you were playing final mix,there's a bonus episode on top of the final episode where you play as Aqua :P The order you selected should make your experience pretty unique though. I'd explain why but it's better to find out on your own :D

I remember even developers were saying that the proper order is: 1)Terra 2)Ventus 3)Aqua I too was dissapointed that Aqua is the character to be played during the true ending episode, since I didn't like her gameplay-wise. She is weak and her combos are slow, but alas, the other two characters will not be even alive by the time of true ending. So sad.

Terra is the slowest,technically Aqua can be considered the fastest(though so can Ventus given the right argument) Proof that Terra is slowest is fighting the secret boss. You can kinda say everyone in this game is screwed lmao I guess spoiler alerts are just thrown out the window in this thread huh xD

Thank you for the spoiler

I actually hated Eraqus

I mean... COME ON FUCKING NOMURA! YOUR EGO IS SO FUCKING BIG YOU GOT TO INSERT YOUSELF?!

Yeah, I'm pissed with him. After Square let him handle the production the quality went downhill. But it looks gorgeous

I thought Eraqus was based off of Sakaguchi. Nomura looks more like a sissy boy than some rugged Samurai warrior.

Well Terra pretty much owns with his blade-style and the Darkness-style (the latter looks badass in addition, even Eraqus got killed lol (oops spoiler)).

And Aqua doesn't even have her own unique style - only some styles of Terra and Ventus if I remember correctly.

Aqua had bladecharge remember? its even in a cutscene xD