What is your Fav Anime TV Show and Movie (Optional)

Guest Kamina Littner

Guest Kamina Littner

you heard let me kick things off Gurren Lagann Fairy Tale Dragonball Z Naruto the Original Series Naruto Shippuden Needless The Boondocks Beyblade The Original Series Sonic X

My favorites: 1. Ghost Sweeper Mikami 2. Vandread 3. Parallel Trouble Adventure: Dual! 4. Cyber Team in Akihabara 5. Ninku 6. Fushigi Yuugi 7. Galaxy Angel 8. Dragon Ball Z 9. Fate Stay Night 10. Rosario+Vampire 11. Zero no Tsukaima 12. Maburaho 13. Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's 14. Flash of a Brave Sword 15. Dog Days 16. Sword Art Online 17. Macademi Wasshoi 18. My Heartfelt 19. Karin 20. Rinne no Lagrange 21. Oda Nobuna Yabou 22. Hyakka Ryouran 23. Final Approach 24. Omamori Himari 25 Etc. etc. etc.

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Bleach Death Note Haruhi Suzumiya no Yuutsu Lucky Star K-on! Gintama Kamfper Infinite Stratos Fairy Tail Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Beelzebub Dog Days Eyeshield 21 Kochikame Doraemon :troll: Crayon Shinchan Rurouni Kenshin Busou Renkin Black Butler Dinosaur King Kinnikuman Rental Magica Sket Dance Kanokon Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan etc

First the old ones!! Dragon ball (When Goku was a kid you know) Doraemon Gundam Wing Saint Seiya Sailor Moon Captain Tsubasa The ones i like now. Needless (DAMM!! I LOVE THIS OVER THE OTHER ACTUAL ANIMES) Gurren Laggan (I have only watched 4 chapters but its cool) Naruto Shippuden (The only thing i hate are the refill chapters) Kiba Thats all!

Dragon ball the whole Series Yuyu Hakusho or Ghost Fighters Series Doraemon Voltes V Voltron Transformers Series Rurounin Kenshin or Samurai X BTX (I just remember this recently) Zenki Akazukin Cha cha (had alot of good laughs with my little sis with this one) Gatchaman FLCL Fate Stay Night DIgimon Season 1 and 2 Gurren Lagann Death Note Saint Seiya Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Devil May Cry Gundam Seed Gundam 00 I'll try to add more later on

dragonball & z one piece katekyoo hitman reborn mobile suit gundam 00 all yu-gi-oh fairy tail fullmetal alchemist naruto (first one) saint seiya beyblade (first one) digimon idaten jump blue dragon pokemon doraemon special A toradora seriously too lazy remeber more -.-

TV Series: Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Bakemonogatari, Katanagatari, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Big O, Speed Grapher, Outlaw Star, Mononoke, Monster, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. Movies: Akira, Steamboy, Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the Shell, Paprika, Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade, Barefoot Gen, Tokyo Godfathers, & just about all the Miyazaki Films. These are the TV series and Films that just shone though in all of the anime I have watched. Edit: Boondocks is not an anime series.

TV Series:

Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Bakemonogatari, Katanagatari, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Big O, Speed Grapher, Outlaw Star, Mononoke, Monster, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

Movies:

Akira, Steamboy, Princess Mononoke, Ghost in the Shell, Paprika, Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade, Barefoot Gen, Tokyo Godfathers, & just about all the Miyazaki Films.

These are the TV series and Films that just shone though in all of the anime I have watched.

Edit: Boondocks is not an anime series.

Ghost in the shell really is famous. I think it is also consider one of the retro animes.

Dragonball z,

Dragon ball gt

Inuyasha

Full metal alchemist

FLCL

Devil may cry

Yugioh

Gunslinger girl

Lucky Star

Full metal alchemist brotherhood

Naruto

There are alot more but i cant think of any off the top my head right now.

I don't know what's good in FMA Brotherhood, but I like the old FMA.

• 3 weeks later...

Yu-Gi-Oh (The one that had Yugi & Kaiba) Dragonball Dragon Ball Z Dragon Ball Z Kai Dragon Ball GT Dragon Ball Z: Plan to Destroy the Saiyajin Street Fighter 2 The Animated Movie Street Fighter Alpha: The Movie / The Animation Street Fighter Alpha: Generations Street Fighter IV: The Ties That Bind Ghost In The Shell The Animatrix

Zero no Tsukaima FMA & FMA Brotherhood Clannad Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica To Aru Majutsu no Index/To Aru Kagaku no Railgun Pandora Hearts Kirarin Revolution (only because Naa-san XD) Toradora! Astarotte no Omocha! Higurashi/Umineko Maria†Holic Gosick Working! Ao no Exorcist

My top 10 10. The Melancholy of Haruhi 9. Lucky Star 8. Love Hina 7. One Piece 6. Naruo (Original) 5. Death Note 4. The World God Only Knows 3. Hellsing 2. Dragon Ball Z (DBZ Kai is currently #17, they can't make Popo blue!) 1. Bleach