Whats Wrong with Gamestop?

Guest dncelestinx96

Guest dncelestinx96

Whats wrong with Gamestop I always Log in now and always come with this Problem? "Please enter a valid e-mail address in this format: [email protected]." I have to make a new Account now Because of this now the second one is doing this too plz help somebody

wasn't they funco land then electronic boutique ??? i hate lamestop cuz the salesmen /women don't know jack (well in nyc they don't)!! a lot of them are a bunch of hippie college kids that don't know squat about the games or the industry at large. just some schmuck that got put on by their buddies that usually holding a manager spot. go to a mom and pop store for your stuff. or just download them like i do lol no don't do that hahaha

wasn't they funco land then electronic boutique ??? i hate lamestop cuz the salesmen /women don't know jack (well in nyc they don't)!! a lot of them are a bunch of hippie college kids that don't know squat about the games or the industry at large. just some schmuck that got put on by their buddies that usually holding a manager spot. go to a mom and pop store for your stuff. or just download them like i do lol no don't do that hahaha

Well I can kindof answer that. You see Gamestop is basically a hotspot for people 2 try 2 work there and basically if u say ANYTHING about games in their interview they drop you from the spot instantly because theyre looking for people that can sell pretty much anything instead of just working there because you love games.

i understand that yuki, but what kinda help are you if you don't even know what you are selling? i know that just saying that i like to play games doesn't cut it either. five years ago i used to work for a tuxedo retail and rental store and that business is a lot harder and a lot more demanding than lying to customers about shitty games.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally... I hate Gamestop! :angry1: When I buy games like dynasty warriors those punks are all like "would'nt you prefer the gun then the sword?" and I countered back saying "what happens when the gun is out of ammo?" They are greedy and they rip you off when you trade in a game thats not popular like Mario or pokemon!. Heres my list I got rip off on! Xbox 360 Marvel vs Capcom 3 Original premium: $6 Xbox 360 Samurai warriors 2 empires: $1 :troll: Chibi Robo Park Patrol:$2 Kingdom hearts coded $1.55 Kingdom hearts 358/2 days : $2

They are greedy and they rip you off when you trade in a game thats not popular like Mario or pokemon!.

:truestory: Traded In Mario 3D Land Got 24 Dollars For It Traded In Pilotwings Resort Got 18 Dollars For It And Starfox 3D Got !6 Dollars For It. So Yeah There Punks

*Edit* I Forgot They Didn't Even Know What Pokemon Conquest Was... l____l So That Kinda Pissed Me Off I Mean Its Pokemon Who Doesn't Know It!?

one thing i tuely hated and it's what stopped me from going there is that they don't give you much back on trades , and at the same time they put the game back up to sell at almost full price. and when you buy a game new , they go in the drawer and pull the game out of a sleeve and then place it in the case! if the game is new, it's supposed to already being the case unopen so going by their logic they basically sold me a used game for full price!! fuck them