Sonic custom by Karter_

Darklight

I wouldn't say expert, so much. But I seem to be a bigger fan than most people on this forum.

Actually Sonic and Sonic V2 are both Claymizer's Sonic. If you want Karter's Sonic, click on Sonic Custom.

so is street fighter,dark stalkers,king of fighter,dbz and yet people still download them funny even edits of them so whats your point

Not to mention the endless amount of Random Anime Girls.

Also, there are more Marios than Sonic, and no one's complaining.

I wouldn't say expert, so much. But I seem to be a bigger fan than most people on this forum.

Actually Sonic and Sonic V2 are both Claymizer's Sonic. If you want Karter's Sonic, click on Sonic Custom.

Not to mention the endless amount of Random Anime Girls.

Also, there are more Marios than Sonic, and no one's complaining.

iam not a mario fan either after seeing so many iam burnt out on mario as much as iam with every single thing else one thing i hate the most is people making the same shit over again as if they couldnt use there talents to make something that no one has ever touch before and by that i dont mean to make it as a cvs or snk or shit like that either its nothing new its still the same shit over again just in a different play style i dont mind the anime girls as long as its from a diffrent game and has not been done 500000 times

Maybe...

dude there more king of fighters and street fighters more then anything else that has ever been made so far in mugen and yes included all the edits

then if you count some of the dark stalkers not the characters them self s but the moves that people give to there characters are base from there

Mario and sonic not just the character but also the edits too iam sure others would agree with me because no one seem to want to do something original i would understand it more if the character was made maybe once or even 3 times is fine but when it go past 10 and beyond then yeah its no fun because you kind of know what to expect before you even start

dude there more king of fighters and street fighters more then anything else that has ever been made so far in mugen and yes included all the edits

then if you count some of the dark stalkers not the characters them self s but the moves that people give to there characters are base from there

mario and sonic not just the character but also the edits too iam sure others would agree with me because no one seem to want to do something oriangal i would understand it more if the character was made maybe once or even 3 times is fine but when it go past 10 and beyond then yeah its no fun becuse you kind of know what to expect before you even start