I think i might make Goku...

Ryon

Goku is too mainstream,me thinks you should make an epic piccolo with incredible stretchy arm flailing(a la Budokai 3)

If Goku is what you're feeling,then by all means go for it.

and yet you want piccolo which is also mainstream go figuer

if anything why not make a character base off some game that no one ever had done before not only would it be the first one ever to be made but also you could take pride in doing something that no one has before

thats very hard to do because everything has been been already. the only few characters that arent made yet are like Persona 4. I dont have Persona 4 Arena, so i dont want to make the characters if i cant make them near accurate.

thats very hard to do because everything has been been already.

the only few characters that arent made yet are like Persona 4.

I dont have Persona 4 Arena, so i dont want to make the characters if i cant make them near accurate.

what about a game that you have that no one has done and you could work on that unless you want to make goku

and yet you want piccolo which is also mainstream go figuer

Piccolo is no where near as mainstream as Goku lmao

I was half serious anyway

If you make an overused character,it has to do something the others never have done before OR you could create a whole new combat system/template(although since it's Goku, there isn't much that hasn't been done between edits and remakes)

Why not edit a SNK (or maybe even chibi) character's sprites and make a new char? (e.g. Rikard's characters)

Have fun with it whatever it is.

Piccolo is no where near as mainstream as Goku lmao

I was half serious anyway

If you make an overused character,it has to do something the others never have done before OR you could create a whole new combat system/template(although since it's Goku, there isn't much that hasn't been done between edits and remakes)

Why not edit a SNK (or maybe even chibi) character's sprites and make a new char? (e.g. Rikard's characters)

Have fun with it whatever it is.

dragonball characters . is over rated there to many of them as it is where i was really getting at

dragonball characters . is over rated there to many of them as it is where i was really getting at

True there are alot of dbz characters for mugen. why cant people focous on the other series like making a good sephiroth or squall. anyways..dbz for mugen is overrated.

True there are alot of dbz characters for mugen. why cant people focous on the other series like making a good sephiroth or squall. anyways..dbz for mugen is overrated.

well if you want people to focus on other series final fantasy shouldnt be one of them if you havent look at the collection so far you would see alot

i was talking more about soul edge has never been done before but iam not so sure since there is alot of time to make iam sure that would be something to see maybe shining force since there is only one character so far, or how about ghost busters since i have yet to see anyone make there in the making a character from ghost busters being made but no word on it probly like most just stop it all together but that would be something since it was ported to xbox psp nes gameboy and lets not forget sega gen

You aren't wrong, I'm just saying there aren't nearly as many Piccolo's as say Goku,or for that matter,any other saiyan.

Ryon what have you always wanted to make that you haven't?

You aren't wrong, I'm just saying there aren't nearly as many Piccolo's as say Goku,or for that matter,any other saiyan.

Ryon what have you always wanted to make that you haven't?

agreed and yeah ryon you seem to be having issues with it as you said when you post on your status so what would you like to make

i dont want to make a custom character i lack artistic abilities. I can draw shapes and minor detail and stuff but i cant make up my own character NOR have the patience for it. what i've always wanted....its not really a character but rather... something fun to play thats fair and just well balanced. see i ENJOYED making Croix, and playing as Croix. EDIT: Kuwabara from Yuyu Hakusho. thats who i want to make.