Schools Of Hard Knocks (Mugen 1.0) by Vegaz_P

My opinion of this screenpack..... +Love the Intro Video. + Looks nice and fits with the theme of the screenpack but in some points is to simple....Like in VS screen. +Nice music in all the screens especialy in the Intro! but you may whant to try other in the VS screen because is the same as the select screen Bro..... -The menu font dont look good in corner especialy because of its size but thats not so important. +Nice idea for the select portraits. Overall = 9.5! The only bad thing was the Menu font everything else is good and fits.

uhh Excahm, go & grab tha OST i kut for SOHK, you'll see tha themes aren't tha same there anymore. at tha time this SP was released, Vegaz didn't have tha time to invest in a complete OST for it like he wanted to [RL & a plateful of otha projects tend to do that to ya], so he did enuff where he could at least set tha tone for it as best as he could, especially with him mixin' tha intro/main theme himself. he knew it wasn't complete enuff tho, so he ask'd me to help out if i could. tha OST i grinded out, along with his input, is tha end result. try addin' that, then let us know your thoughts on it.

My opinion of this screenpack.....

+Love the Intro Video.

+ Looks nice and fits with the theme of the screenpack but in some points is to simple....Like in VS screen.

+Nice music in all the screens especialy in the Intro! but you may whant to try other in the VS screen because

is the same as the select screen Bro.....

-The menu font dont look good in corner especialy because of its size but thats not so important.

+Nice idea for the select portraits.

Overall = 9.5! The only bad thing was the Menu font everything else is good and fits.

Thanks, ex! Glad you enjoyed it. But...

uhh Excahm, go & grab tha OST i kut for SOHK, you'll see tha themes aren't tha same there anymore. at tha time this SP was released, Vegaz didn't have tha time to invest in a complete OST for it like he wanted to [RL & a plateful of otha projects tend to do that to ya], so he did enuff where he could at least set tha tone for it as best as he could, especially with him mixin' tha intro/main theme himself. he knew it wasn't complete enuff tho, so he ask'd me to help out if i could. tha OST i grinded out, along with his input, is tha end result. try addin' that, then let us know your thoughts on it.

...you should do that, soon. It's without a doubt some of the best bgm's he's done, if not THE best. It really set's the tone. I'm learning from this guy. :truestory:

Sweet screenpack!

No doubt, bro! Appreciate the support... :goodmood:

• 10 months later...