Looking for Sprite Makers

Kibora

I have begun the process of developing a completely custom MUGEN character from scratch. I can program him, but I have a problem...I CAN'T MAKE SPRITES!!! It's not so much that I don't have the software, I do not have the skill to make them. I am looking for someone to help me, and full credit will go to anyone who helps me make this character. Details on the character: I want him to have graphics similar to Evil Ken, and be just as fluid. He will require a lot of sprites since he has 8 movesets! He has 4 transformations and can switch between sword and fists. Please let me know if you are interested. ~Kibora

yeeaahh this is not gonna happen. 1. no one here is talented to draw you sprites. especially around 800 for each of the 4 forms. 2. your not in the process of doing anything, so you can code awesome, but you have no sprites, so what happens? your doing NOTHING. 3. try somewhere else. Your not gonna find the help you want here.

yeeaahh this is not gonna happen.

1. no one here is talented to draw you sprites. especially around 800 for each of the 4 forms.

2. your not in the process of doing anything, so you can code awesome, but you have no sprites, so what happens? your doing NOTHING.

3. try somewhere else. Your not gonna find the help you want here.

i dont know anyone personally that would do this for Free............. i know Mavrik & Sean Alty on Guild will do it.......but u gotta pay & there not cheap...... oh & if hes even still doing them DDR will also

i dont know anyone personally that would do this for Free............. i know Mavrik & Sean Alty on Guild will do it.......but u gotta pay & there not cheap...... oh & if hes even still doing them DDR will also

there not the only one who does but they are the only ones who do want something in return such as cash for all the hard work and time they waste and that i can understand.

I have begun the process of developing a completely custom MUGEN character from scratch. I can program him, but I have a problem...I CAN'T MAKE SPRITES!!!

It's not so much that I don't have the software, I do not have the skill to make them. I am looking for someone to help me, and full credit will go to anyone who helps me make this character.

Details on the character:

I want him to have graphics similar to Evil Ken, and be just as fluid. He will require a lot of sprites since he has 8 movesets! He has 4 transformations and can switch between sword and fists.

Please let me know if you are interested.

~Kibora

you might try asking around some other mugen sites there are a few who would help you for free but i wouldnt count on that tho if you really want it that bad