Kazuya Update by chuchoryu

Lord Batros

This guy is one of the best spriters I've seen n a while. His coding is nice too, and he gets better everyday! Heh...sounds familiar....

until he really works on kuma i wouldnt say that what he really should do is change him competely and really give his best at really working on kuma rather then leave it as it is cus it aint all that great to talk about it other then that he better then some people when it comes to tekken

i relize it takes alot to make a character but that bear he has is not kuma far as iam concern its just a stupid character that someone gave not only sound to but also a name change and his looks is a bit diffrent all his moves are not his own there for its mostly just a poor edit. now as far as everything else he has made its awesome

i relize it takes alot to make a character but that bear he has is not kuma far as iam concern its just a stupid character that someone gave not only sound to but also a name change and his looks is a bit diffrent all his moves are not his own there for its mostly just a poor edit. now as far as everything else he has made its awesome

Heh...fair enough... :truestory: