Dragon Ball Super Botuden (Full Game)

Ryon

Posted Image

WHAT IS THIS?

Dragon Ball Super Botuden, Is my own personal recreation of the old Super Nintendo games based off the same name.

Its built using the Mugen engine, and It will feature a large number of characters compared to the first 3 S.B. I Am not counting Shin Butoden.

HOW MANY CHARACTERS ARE IN IT?

Currently I have placed 13 or so, mainly the people you want to see.

Green - Done

Yellow - In Progress

Red - Not Done

Goku SSJ2

Vegeta SSJ2

Adult Gohan SSJ2

Krillin

Broli (Tara)

Picollo

Freeza

Cell

Buu

Zangya

Bojack

Kaio Shin (Supreme Kai)

Mirai Trunks (Future Trunks)

WHAT IS THE GAMEPLAY LIKE?

The gameplay will be a combination of the older SB games, mixed with some Street Fighter/Garou.

I know it sounds crazy but here are the controls, 6 buttons.

X - Light Punch

Y - Heavy Punch

Z - Ki Shot

A - Light Kick

B - Heavy Kick

C - Charge

Start - Taunt

Since i have more buttons to play with and not limited to what they had back in the day. I am able to edit some moves in.

For instance, Vegeta from SB1, had a Punch, Punch, Kick combo which gets replaced in SB2 and 3, with a Punch, Kick, Kick, Kick combo.

So for Vegeta's Light version of the move, he will do his SB1 move, and the heavy version will be the SB2 and 3 Version.

Another example is Goku's Dive Kick in the air, in SB1, when he kicks he continues and lands, in SB2 when he kicks if he hits he bounces back and flies back for some distance, and if he misses he keeps going.

So for Goku the light version sends him straight down, and the Heavy version add's some push Back, making it a nice safety attack.

WHY CAN'T I DO THE ULTIMATE ATTACKS?

I didn't code the ultimate attacks yet, I'm saving it till the end.

Its gonna be in the end product when all characters are coded and the game is complete.

This is a 1 Man project, and I've gotten GREAT Support from the Dragon Ball Z Mugen Community about my work.

*Piccolo Update*

- Added Some Sprites to the SFF, Has all movement, and hurt animations.

- Added some attacks.

estimately.. 30% done.

on a side note WHAT COLOR IS PICCOLO'S SASH? (you know... the wrap around his waist his belt)