Orochi Chris

Mr. Earl

how are posts supposed to look? :jackiechan:

Exactly like this k

[Preview]

( Add The Picture of the character/stage ect your posting)

[Download]

(Add The Download Links to said character ,stage or what have u .if its an creation thats online still as in its creator has a website that u can Download off of then add the link to that K, but if it dosnt then a mediafire/sendspace/4shared or 2shared link is completely fine..try to avoid at all cost an Esnips link k)

[Comment]

say what ever u want about the character here , if its good bad, whatever its all up to u

Thanks for posting the characters & just try your best to do it like this k , we dont have many rules here, but this is one that must be followed k

if someone was willing to get these characters, can someone post a mediafire link please cause for one i want those characters and two i don't want to register on there website. I'm not being mean or anything it's just that i don't want to register on there website for character downloads.

im still getting the IP adress error , so idk if im ever going to be able to get the rest of these guys..........F'n Chinese Website........guess there pissed about the Olympics :=D: so they wont let Americans DL there shit anymore

im still getting the IP adress error , so idk if im ever going to be able to get the rest of these guys..........F'n Chinese Website........guess there pissed about the Olympics :=D: so they wont let Americans DL there shit anymore

:crywithno: NOOOO!!! 60% of my mugen stuff came from chinies and japanese websites i better back up my files right now!

ok ive figured out what the problem is .......... i did some research into the 115 website & apparently people outside of china arnt allowed to DL off of it anymore do to some type of cyber war crap between china & some other countries ...........but somehow the maker of these mugen edits......sometimes........not always, but sometimes Does Do a link that people outside of china can grab ........... but its rare....... so i think were mostly s.o.l on this one ........sorry, i tried everything

• 8 months later...