Cyberia ~

Okami

Nice, I`m doing 7 since it is a HD version of Stepmania (Stepmania 5 is in a higher resolution than Stepmania 3.9) I`m uploading video of the finished lifebars for singles. I`m planning to do simul and turns for people who like them, but I don`t play those modes because I detest it lol.

No, I made it small that way, I dislike big option screens. You just edit the options.def to make it small, lol the local resolution does not mess up your options menu.

thats BS.

if you use 1 of the standard resolutions the options screen will change accordingly. If you use a abstract resolution the option screens loads up the old winmugen fonts and displays its very small. like in your video.

unless you can alter that options screen, and make it the proper size, on your 850x480 resolution. You stand corrected.

Bugger

Wait what? What resolution you guys want? o-o" 1280x720? The only problem with that resolution it resizes your sprites, and I'm planning to make for all other resolutions, psh.

Posted Image

Here RYON, LOOK. You can customize the options.def, it doesn't make it look unnatural, seriously >_>, I know what I'm doing.

Hmm, I can't play in that resolution, but I'll make it for that res

With everyone split between 640x480 or 1280x720, you're really limiting the appeal with that custom res.

though I have to remake everything and make sure the size is correct =x

I am but a pm buttom button away if you would like some testing

Honestly if that was released tomorrow in the standard wide res i would use it in a heartbeat

I know, I tend to use weird resolutions. I use this because it`s `TRUE HD`. On the other hand, I`ll convert to 640x480 first since its easier. For the bigger res, I probably have to edit some things or w.e, good thing I saved the psd files lol.